Nitrogen problem

weblock420

Hi 420 ��

Can anyone tell me the Fastest way to get nitrogen into my plants please I have some northern lights autos that are badly deficient which is strange as I have a few strains currently on the same regime (pics below)

IMAG2260.jpg

IMAG22622.jpg

The unaffected are girl scout cookies & sweet coffee ryder.

They are in soil under 600w HPS & this is my 1st time using autos they are 43 days out of the ground.

Many thanks for any help

Cheers Webby

Web's 1st Grow

Recently had the same prob. Have you checked pH? Mine was at 4.0 and had nutrient lockout. Epsom salts sprinkled on top and in a foliage spray has helped a little. It hits fast from the bottom up so get on top of it quick.

Sent from my MI 5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys, ill give Foliar spray a go, im struggling to understand is why the others are ok it must be the strains need various amounts, as they are all on the same nutes & same quantities of canna 13/14 canna vega & canna boost.

Thanks again

ive got 7 in at the moment Sneeky, 3 of those are northern lights and all 3 are like that, the other 4 strains seem fine...wierd

If you have her on a brand name nutrient regiment, I'll guarantee it's not a nitrogen deficiency. It's a micro deficiency, not a macro. pH lockout and Nutrient lockout are just people making excuses for over watering. When you over water, it rots off the rot hairs , not allowing roots to take up water or nutrients. Looks like it's lacking calcium. Probably the light is too close too. The top of her is miniaturized from too much light. Main 3 problems growers do to themselves : too much light, too much water and too many nutrients.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

im listening Chronic but the affected plants havent had anything different that the ones that are fine?

As for lights to near I'm at the top of my tent cant go any higher & these are by far the smallest plants hieght wise that have been in there.

Still puzzled if thats the case why are they not all affected?

thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom