Stunted Clones

dabmatic

Hey good people. Thanks in advance for any possible solutions. Always had great success with cloning. Probably near 90% over the years. That being said, i tried something new and over did it! Let me explain. Clones are on typical tray with dome inside 18"x 28"x 4ft tent with t5 lights. Temp stays mid 70s. Using happy frog and kind soil combo in jiffy cups. Misted twice a week for two weeks with dome on and off. Everything great. Started misting with vegamatrix hard n quick 2ml/qt (10-15ml/gal rec.) Bigger leaves curled and died, stems and branches over hardened. Now what remains is a crown of stunted growth at top of plant. Looks like bonsai growth. These are 3 Cookies n Cream and 2 Cookies n Chem female clones and would love to save them. May have doubled dose on hard n quick by accident? Don't know. Anyway, should i still run and risk herming because of stress or cut my losses and start over? Can anyone recommend a repair or boost to help clones recover? Not root bound at all in jiffys and plants seem to be drinking. I'm brand new to 420 mag.. Thanks

I believe the curling is due to the Fertilizer. Let your clones develop roots before you give them any fertilizer. They should recover if you spray them with straight water once or twice a day. I would also raise the temp into the 80 with a RH (relative humidity) of 90 or more.

Back
Top Bottom