Hello everyone

Trying to start a perpetual grow

Spaces 4x4 tent
2x4 tent
Grow box for seedlings
Lights a powerful LED in the 4x4
250 mh in 2x4
T5 fixture in the grow box

This is where I'm at right now any ideas tips would really help! Should I put the led light on a light mover what should I use for the medium and nutes I used soil before in a closet and got bugs also had light leaks so I'm upgrading to good quality tents, trying to use my old equipment to save money but will have to buy more I might take it slow and eventually build it up to a perpetual grow pumping a pound or better every 8 weeks using a good strain and whole lot of electricity. After the first grow I will be switching everything to led to save on the electric bill and keep a low profile. What something good to start out with?

I would say the best start is by finding a few journals you like and soaking up as much information as you can from them.

If your not sure what medium to go with, read through a soil, a coco, and a dwc journal to learn about the differences in each one. I started with Fox Farms soils.

Look into journals that use different nutrient lineups and compare ingredients, cost, results, etc. to find out what's best for your grow. I started with fox farm trio and ended up needing some cal mag too.

Know your environment. You might invest in a humidifier/dehumidifier to keep your humidity in an optimal range. I didn't at first and had really slow growth due to low humidity. High humidity has another set of issues that come with it.

Read through some auto and photo journals of strains you might like to grow to see others experiences with them. I started with CKS Cali OG Kush photo, but also got a few CKS autos as well to see how they grow.

The best thing you can do is study. And even after all that studying, mistakes will still be made. But during the run is when all that info starts to sink in and make sense.

When you start your journal, be very descriptive of everything your using/doing and take lots of pictures. Stop in and say hi on other people's journals, and add a link to your journal in your signature so people will visit. You will receive plenty of help along the way!

Good luck and happy growing amigo!

Back
Top Bottom