Leaves pointing up to light?

Klaatu

420 Member
I have a Pure Power Plant sativa d. and I just moved her out of 24 on to 18/6 on.
She's doing great but it's obvious that the leaves of the top 1/4 of her are all pointing up to the grow light and its a 60W with a fan on the light. I don't believe it's heat stressed because it's in a nice climate and the top is cool? Sorry no pics. They're not really nec. you can imagine.
What do you think it is? Is it good or bad?
Thank you

Additionally mine start Praying 1 hr before lights on (12/12)..No doubt they are telling time and waiting for light (and sometimes water and nutes!)

I have a Pure Power Plant sativa d. and I just moved her out of 24 on to 18/6 on.
She's doing great but it's obvious that the leaves of the top 1/4 of her are all pointing up to the grow light and its a 60W with a fan on the light. I don't believe it's heat stressed because it's in a nice climate and the top is cool? Sorry no pics. They're not really nec. you can imagine.
What do you think it is? Is it good or bad?
Thank you

A wild guess without seeing a pic is she's happy. My plants leaves usually point up almost skyward In very clear, strong sunshine outdoors and it's usually a sign all is well. It can sometimes be mistaken for a plant "praying for magnesium" as it's commonly known, it looks similar in some ways but a mag deficiency would show other symptoms. The chances are you just have a happy healthy plant that's pleased to be here mate. Just keep an eye on her but I'm sure it'll be fine, it's usually a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom