What soil do I use

Rn in using some soil to start with but it has bark and the ph is always high what soil would you recommend to start with

I found that Nectar Of The Gods #4 soil is pretty decent too. Has coco,perlite, bone and blood meal..etc
420-magazine-mobile849232715.jpg

I found that Nectar Of The Gods #4 soil is pretty decent too. Has coco,perlite, bone and blood meal..etc

Hey BudBoy2. Have you tried Nectar for the Gods? They recently introduced their soil line; I'm curious what your experience may have been with it.

-OF

Hey BudBoy2. Have you tried Nectar for the Gods? They recently introduced their soil line; I'm curious what your experience may have been with it.

-OF

Hey OregonF, yes I am using the whole lineup of Nectar including their soil. Much cheaper and easier to maintain. You can e-mail them and for shipping cost they will send you a sample kit to try. Not bad for 28 bucks. Good Luck!!
420-magazine-mobile528770904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile528770904.jpg

Hey OregonF, yes I am using the whole lineup of Nectar including their soil. Much cheaper and easier to maintain. You can e-mail them and for shipping cost they will send you a sample kit to try. Not bad for 28 bucks. Good Luck!!

That's awesome you are using their whole line up. I'm currently using Roots Organics whole line up. Roots is made by Aurora Innovations and is based out of Eugene, Oregon...Nectar for the Gods is made by Oregon's Only and is based out of Springfield, Oregon. I'm looking forward to trying Nectar for the Gods next round; I have a sample pack as well! We are very fortunate to have the ability to try out a cycle of Nectar for merely the shipping costs!

Overall, it does seem that General Hydroponics is the most popular and many producing growers continue to stand behind it.

-OF

That's awesome you are using their whole line up. I'm currently using Roots Organics whole line up. Roots is made by Aurora Innovations and is based out of Eugene, Oregon...Nectar for the Gods is made by Oregon's Only and is based out of Springfield, Oregon. I'm looking forward to trying Nectar for the Gods next round; I have a sample pack as well! We are very fortunate to have the ability to try out a cycle of Nectar for merely the shipping costs!

Overall, it does seem that General Hydroponics is the most popular and many producing growers continue to stand behind it.

-OF

I just got my Nectar For The Gods sample pack yesterday...Such an absurd hookup, they won my business alright.

I just got my Nectar For The Gods sample pack yesterday...Such an absurd hookup, they won my business alright.

So awesome Tokemon! The owners of the company are super chill and know their shit. Next time I cross paths with them I'll be sure to exemplify the gratefulness of the community. Excited for my next grow to pump em up with some nectar!

For a company that doesn't pay for marketing they sure stir up a lot of chatter. I only found out about them from a farmer in Oregon. You going to run the advanced line for your next grow? Might be a bit too pricey for me. Definitely will run the basic 4-part line though.

Hey TokeM, I found out about them threw another grower who had tried it. Just the basic one that they send you.
So far after I replanted my plants from coco to
Nectar #4 soil they within 3 days really took off. I only had them in coco for a couple weeks. So I'm using the whole lineup now. A lot easier I think to grow in rather than the expensive AN that I use to use.
I'll be posting more pics soon of my grow. I need to update! But anyhow Nectar for sure has my business and check it out on YouTube, very interesting!....✌️

So awesome Tokemon! The owners of the company are super chill and know their shit. Next time I cross paths with them I'll be sure to exemplify the gratefulness of the community. Excited for my next grow to pump em up with some nectar!

You can tell them that I am very happy with their product!!

Hey TokeM, I found out about them threw another grower who had tried it. Just the basic one that they send you.
So far after I replanted my plants from coco to
Nectar #4 soil they within 3 days really took off. I only had them in coco for a couple weeks. So I'm using the whole lineup now. A lot easier I think to grow in rather than the expensive AN that I use to use.
I'll be posting more pics soon of my grow. I need to update! But anyhow Nectar for sure has my business and check it out on YouTube, very interesting!....✌️

I've watched all the videos I could find on Nectar. Probably some twice over haha. It seemed like a daunting/advanced line at first, but I agree with you on ease of use. Mostly in regards to the buffer and forgiveness it offers. Have you been using Bloom Chaos? A lot of the videos stress it's importance for the Nectar line but wasn't sure about how much to up calcium by.

The only other soil I've been very interested in trying is Michigan Made Mix. Stuff looks fire, have you heard of it before? I'll for sure peep your journal as well!

I've watched all the videos I could find on Nectar. Probably some twice over haha. It seemed like a daunting/advanced line at first, but I agree with you on ease of use. Mostly in regards to the buffer and forgiveness it offers. Have you been using Bloom Chaos? A lot of the videos stress it's importance for the Nectar line but wasn't sure about how much to up calcium by.

The only other soil I've been very interested in trying is Michigan Made Mix. Stuff looks fire, have you heard of it before? I'll for sure peep your journal as well!

Hello TM, yes I am using the Bloom Khaos but not sure about the calcium. I am from Michigan but haven't heard of the soil mix yet. Good to know and I will be checking my Hydro store on that. I believe if they have the whole Nectar line up I'm sure they would have the Mich mix.
I personally am just going by what they say using their line up in regards to calcium. Wouldn't worry to much about that just yet. Did you get the small bottle of SL100 with your kit? That will be important to use for the calcium and salt build up. I use it on only water days which is every other feeding or now I'm doing it once a week till they get more into vegging. Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom