Way too hot in my tent

Jdub95

Hey guys I just got a tent and a new led pannel (600w) it seems Tk be getting To hot
420-magazine-mobile277258139.jpg
while at work these are the temps and himmidity
420-magazine-mobile1467533871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1344976446.jpg
420-magazine-mobile836722811.jpg
have too fans to cool things down but still 92 degrees. Would an airscrubber with inline fan cool the room down enough to be bearable

So what all exactly am I looking for in the fan department a 6 inch inline fan? That will take hot air out and out fresh air in?

After that I think I need to get some calmag and see if that can fix my yellow dying leafs it's been about 2 months and it only 6 inches tall

Hey guys I just got a tent and a new led pannel (600w) it seems Tk be getting To hot

If you're really running 600 watts of light, you're going to be producing heat, lol. Or is that just some kind of model number and/or advertising nonsense and the LED panel is only actually consuming 300, 180, or ??? watts?

If I'm giving cannabis plants all of the light that they can process, and am not adding supplemental CO₂, I try to keep the temperature at the top of the plant(s) at around 86°F or 87°F. They'd continue to grow at higher temperatures if I raised the ambient CO₂ levels. If giving the plants less than the total amount of light that they are able to process, I'll drop my target temperature accordingly, down to 76°F or 77°F at the minimum light level. The plants seem healthy enough at such temperatures - and I do not have to expend so much energy in cooling.

However, with a plant that small, there is no need for high levels of light. If you're concerned about heat, go with a lower-wattage setup until the plant grows a little. BtW, I'd probably have filled that container with your planting medium. Also, being able to guarantee no light leaks is not really of extreme importance during the vegetative growth cycle - so it would not hurt the plant if you kept the tent unzipped. Both of these suggestions are only short-term ones, of course; you'll eventually need to be able to control temperatures at the light-intensity level that you desire, with the tent closed up.

Back
Top Bottom