Earth Juice & FFOF

I have one grow under my belt, a very unsuccessful one. A lot of reasons why it didn't turn out, but I have figured out that the majority of the reason was the soil itself. I have had to go DIY with things because of budget. Being blind, I really screwed it up big time. So... I am going to keep it simple as I can this time. According to research I was able to do and in talking with some folks around the Forum, I have decided to go with the Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil with 10% per volume added perlite. I have decided to use Earth Juice as my nutrients.
I found this package on fleaBay, and wanted to be sure they will play nice with the FFOF.

I'm not sure exactly when to start them, but I have read and have been told that the soil was good for up to 5 weeks all by itself without worrying about any feeding. Can anyone verify that? And any tips or tricks you guys know... My ears and notepad are open. Thanks in advance and may God bless!

re: Earth Juice & FFOF

According to what I have read and what I have heard from Growers that is a very true statement. Thank you! If you wouldn't mind another question... Could you let me know how I should use each one of those for autos? I mean, which do I start when... Etc. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom