General organics go box and adjusting pH

Fujihiro

Hi!

I use the Go Box and it says that adjusting the PH isnt necessary, but after mix the nutrients with my water the PH drop at 4!

I found lot of contradictory informations, so im looking for a expert here!

Do i have to adjust my PH while using the Go Box?????

For info my tap water has 7.3 PH and when i checked from the drain i have 6.1.

I PH the mixture somewhere in the 5.5-6.0 range, soil is more forgiving but I'd rather have a more constant as depending on which ones you use out of that box it varies on final PH by a bit, as that range pretty good odds your nutrients won't get locked out. So far that has worked for me, so I"m not changing it ;) :rofl: but I"m using filtered water as water here goes thru old pipes in the park so we quit drinking it and give the same to my girls (well and boys if from seed and haven't figured it out yet).

Not sure why they say that. Nor do I know why they says it's Vegan when the Bio Marine is made from Squid ;)

I haven't worried about what comes out, only what goes in and using the tape PH test so not completely accurate either....so far that has worked for me, but like I said soil more forgiving and it will buffer itself unlike Hydro or Hydro type mediums. As to me what you putting in more critical, as what comes out can be what it doesn't want and not necessarily relevant (but like everything in life there is folks on other end of spectrum that think it is....so whatever you find that works for you then stick with it once you find it).

Back
Top Bottom