First grow

The Budman

I just set up my grow tent and I currently have 1 amnesia haze auto to test it out. She is 1 week old now. Let me know what you guys
think
420-magazine-mobile2121007422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1996228027.jpg

I have 2 x Northern Lights about 1&1/2 weeks old in soil and they look Awesome! I've fed them seaweed and liquid BoneMeal and they are looking Strong .and mighty they are autos from 420.

She's growing nicely. Too avoid over watering a young plant this small, water a little at the base of her stem and then slowly move outward with watering, the bigger she gets. Give me some info on your grow. Nice photos btw. Check out my grow.

Thanks for the reply. I'm growing in a 1.8mx1mx1m grow tent with 4xCFL's. I started the seed in its final pot(3gal) as its an auto and I don't want to risk re potting. Temps hang around 25C and 50 humidity. I'm going to upload some more pics later today.

Okay so I'm in Texas And I'm dealing with my first grow. I have no clue what I'm doing and I really hope my seedlings are lookin right. Do y'all think you could help me?

Okay so I'm in Texas �� And I'm dealing with my first grow. I have no clue what I'm doing and I really hope my seedlings are lookin right. Do y'all think you could help me?

Sure. Start by providing info. Pics are always good. You upload them through the gallery section.

What type seeds, what type grow medium, if soil - what type/mix. What kind of light. Where are you growing (tent, closet)? I'd also look at the grow journals. Find one where the author reminds you of you. Doing one yourself is probably the best way to get help. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom