First time growing indoor and leaves are starting to droop - Any suggestions?

Prodigysmoke

First time indoor growing and noticed my plants leaves are starting to droop and he some yellow spots on the leaves. The plant is going on 20 days already. Any suggestions, tips or ideas on bringing plant back to a healthy state??
420-magazine-mobile690351254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1102625921.jpg

Possibly root bound? containers look clear and roots don't like light. Water properly, back off on nutes if using any. Clawing is related to too much nitrogen. Someone is going to ask for more info. But working with only pictures that's all the advice I could give.

Doesn't look like nitro tox to me! The 'clawing' will look like leaves that, for the most part, still want to reach up towards the lights - and just the very tip 'hooks' down. It is pretty distinctive; do a quick google image search for "cannabis nitrogen toxicity" and you will see :)
Looks like over watering!

If you are using a drip/ flood system...I can't help you much. Except I CAN tell you that (I believe) these youngsters need less water.

Do your cups have holes?
They like LOTS of holes - the more holes I punch - the faster I see roots!
Also - Pharmgreen is right about the lights and the roots - get some of the same sized cups (actually, a few OZ larger works a LOT better, so there is air space when you stack them) and the outer cups need to be colored - PUNCH MORE holes in the outer cups, around the edge of the bottom and in the bottom (to keep light from the sides out as much as possible) and set the clear cups into the colored cups. At least that has been working for me :)

Then you can check the roots, and, not make the kids suffer the pain lol

IF you are hand watering, make sure you let them get dry before you water again; lift the cups and compare them. Humidity in the clear cup should be -almost- absent (depending on your soil). Some soils hold water too well. Some need watering too often. It just takes a little experimentation - but having to water more often (because your babies are in soil that drains very well) is WAY better than seeing them suffer in a soil that retains too much moisture for their still developing roots to use.

Depending on the age of the babies, it may be better to water around the base of the plant (so young roots can get a drink, without soaking the whole cup of soil) - but without more info (like...is this a hand watered grow or a drip/ flood/ ?), we are a little stuck.

Back
Top Bottom