Biobizz All Mix?

Rossi19950

Hi,
Please be patient guys :thumb: My first grow in a indoor closet LED 300W my question is i'm aiming to use the biobizz all mix and I want to know if there is enough nutes in the soil to last till flower/bloom or to add nutes/feed and when to.
IF so what nutes are best?
cheers!

Hi,
Please be patient guys :thumb: My first grow in a indoor closet LED 300W my question is i'm aiming to use the biobizz all mix and I want to know if there is enough nutes in the soil to last till flower/bloom or to add nutes/feed and when to.
cheers!

Hello there m8.

If you're growing autoflower, all mix should REALLY do the work, you don't need to feed em anything till 3rd week. And when you nute them, feed em half what the label tells you to. :) hope it helped.

Hi,
cheers!
Hi man. Try biobizz nutes and use their feed schedule. Just remember to start with half doses and build up from there. Happy growing.

I've looked at this too but heard that it may cause a young plant to burn which put me off a bit. Anyone else heard that? I've also seen tropic batmix which interested me

like the guys said, start slow and low.

the plants themselves will tell you if they want more nutes. most nute companies err on the high side of the equation, they want to sell product and are not so concerned if you burn them up.

like the guys said, start slow and low.

the plants themselves will tell you if they want more nutes. most nute companies err on the high side of the equation, they want to sell product and are not so concerned if you burn them up.

With auto's especially I like to just plant the seed straight into the soil rather than germinate with other methods. Do you think it would be suitable or do you think it may be something better to transplant into?

you're gonna get a lot of differing opinions on germination. with autos i'd usually germinate then pot them in the final bucket. autos notoriously hate being transplanted. any little stresser can send them into early flower. i pretty much only grow photos now.

you're gonna get a lot of differing opinions on germination. with autos i'd usually germinate then pot them in the final bucket. autos notoriously hate being transplanted. any little stresser can send them into early flower. i pretty much only grow photos now.

Oh I know. By transplant I meant start in rock wool something and then plant that when it's ready into the final pot. So far I've just been planting the seed straight into the final pot.

Oh I know. By transplant I meant start in rock wool something and then plant that when it's ready into the final pot. So far I've just been planting the seed straight into the final pot.

either is acceptable really. i stay away from rockwool unless doing hydro tho. easy to drown stuff in rockwool.

Back
Top Bottom