Is Aqua Globe hokey TV science or..

BlackThumb

I'm sure you have seen the recent TV commercials on the Aqua Globe. It basically looks like a long, thin neck beaker bong you fill with water and shove upside into your plant soil and it "provides perfect water amount" as "soil releases oxygen into globe". I'm hung up on a couple of issues they state obviously, as soil doesn't release oxygen unless they are just indicating the barometric principles of just turning a bottle upside down in a bowl of water in their fancy TV sales talk.
Beyond all that, do any of you have any experience using this, or input on its capability to perform to claims made. Thanks.

Hi S.Moose, Yea it looks to be the same principle. Its hard to tell the size of the air hole in their commercial, but they do claim for indoor and outdoor potted plants of any/all varieties.
You get four hand blown glass thingy's for $15. Maybe I'll give them a shot just for review. If they don't work I'll get my carbide bit out and pop a slider and carb hole through the side and make some mini-bongs, HaHa. You can check out the 1:49 video on their page at:
Aqua Globes Plant Watering System - Water Globes

Back
Top Bottom