Fogging machine any help?

thebmxerj

I'm wondering if a fog machine (the kind you buy for a halloween effect) would serve any purpose in growing indoors, or outdoors for that matter?? Assuming you don't use the "scary" fog solution...

I've screwed around with the ultrasonic nebulizers before, which is likely what you are seeing in the Halloween thingy. I've tried it to feed roots & to foliar. Foliar is the only possible effective application, or simply to raise humidity. It is very problematic though. If you have a specific question I would be happy to address. Check out old posts under "nutramist" to someone else's trials with the product. They used to try to sell these things but have fallen from the face of the planet. Best.

Just my 2 cents here, but a home made fogger could help because all you do there is get a big trash can with a lid, add water and dry ice. You cut hole in it just above the water and run ducting out of the hole and voila, instant fog machine. Since dry ice is solid CO2 you could help your grow.
Now the chemical foggers that they sell in the party stores, I don't know about them, but I would have my doubts. But of course, some great ideas have been born by people just trying stuff to see if it works, so maybe try a controlled grow, and let us know if it helps the plants that get it compared to the ones that don't. Might be very interesting

Back
Top Bottom