Antimatter And Hemp The Future Is Now

mylesohowe

Hemp alone will sustain civilizations in outer space, except there is science of antimatter, antimatter collection and storage, asteroid mining, solar processes that will revolutionize material refining, here on earth it is expensive, you need to create heat, in space you use the sun. Even how to generate an artificial gravity field, 2 methods actually.

Below is my trailer for the documentary I got Rick Simpson in it.

The Future is Now
NASA=Never A Straight Answer

Current fuels/ethanols, oils, plastics, and most products are toxic to the environment and human health. Hemp products are non-toxic and healthy for the planet. When food, fuels, plastics, fibre, medicine are grown locally energy consumption dramatically reduces. New processes of hemp can get 1800 gallons of ethanol, before it was 500 gallons per acre. 500 gallons per acre was still better than most alternatives.;)

I make all my videos currently with my mothers slow computer.

Read Jack Herer's book for Free The Emperor Wears No Clothes
The Book | JackHerer.com

I have a preview video of my other documentary I am working on which gets into more of Why things are the way they are.

14:20 long I think it is in tune with what is happening on this planet and the direction things are going vs where we should go.

Although antimatter is sometimes proposed as a source of energy, this is infeasible. Any naturally occurring antimatter would have long been annihilated before it could be harvested. Artificially producing antimatter involves first converting energy into mass, so there is no net gain. Antimatter is only usable as a medium of energy storage but not as an energy source.

Although antimatter is sometimes proposed as a source of energy, this is infeasible. Any naturally occurring antimatter would have long been annihilated before it could be harvested. Artificially producing antimatter involves first converting energy into mass, so there is no net gain. Antimatter is only usable as a medium of energy storage but not as an energy source.
Only according to outdated science.

EXTRACTION OF ANTIPARTICLES(another name for Antimatter) CONCENTRATED IN PLANETARY MAGNETIC FIELDS
https://www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/fellows/mar06/1071Bickford.pdf

In fact, magnetic fields contain antimatter, the two states of matter can co-exist in the environment. Saturn contains the largest amount of antimatter in the solar system that regenerates and is contained in saturns magnetic field. Follow the science, it is that easy, children can learn this stuff its not for "scientists" you don't need a certificate from a corporation (university) in order to learn the science of antimatter.

;)

See the description of the videos for the sources, evidence, there is plenty of it. I get my information from universities, NASA, and other credible scientific sources, but they are ignoring this because of the implications, the powers that be (the ones who keep hemp illegal) have other plans to extort the public with energy costs and inefficient control system. The media should be all over this stuff really, but just like how Tesla is ignored, and other science is ignored because it is "impossible"

Thunderbolts multimedia
Australian physicist Wallace Thornhill delivers the John Chappell Memorial Lecture at the 2011 Natural Philosophy Alliance on the University of Maryland Campus, July 8, 2011.
Ever heard of the Electric Universe, this guy proves Eisenstein wrong with science and plasma experiments relating them to the universe seen by hubble. Check it out, the growing body of scientific evidence is too overwhelming to ignore.

Interesting.

Last I'd heard, estimated costs for production were $250 million to make 10mg of positrons ($25 billion per gram) and $62.5 trillion to make one gram of antihydrogen. CERN had produced about a billionth of a gram for "a few hundred million Swiss francs."

Of course, if useful amounts could be harvested somewhere in and around our solar system - one of the planets, or the Oort cloud a lightyear from Sol - then that is a different scenario altogether. All we'd need would be a craft of intra-solar ships, the crew to run them, and the full infrastructure required to support both. It's just within the realm of possibility that I'll see such a thing - or at least the beginnings of it - in my lifetime.

But it won't be NASA. Perhaps China or a Russian(sic)/Japanese partnership - or even India. Or a partnership of mega-corporations working together. Yeah, that's probably the most likely. I'm sure that they'd be willing to share the wealth and spread the benefits of their accomplishments freely and widely amongst the human race. (You may have heard this before. You may have laughed. I'm laughing now, actually; it keeps me from crying.)

I just read that the NIAC reopened in 2011 - or at was expected to do so - after being shut down for four years. Maybe there's hope yet. <SHRUGS> Start a rumor that there is military significance to moving troops to the Oort cloud, and it'll be much more likely.

Back
Top Bottom