Cannabis Laced With Rat Poison

Cozmo

TOXIC substances such as glass and rat poison are being mixed in to drugs to make them heavier before they are sold on our streets.

Police say strychnine and pain-killers are among substances that have been added to drugs.

But one High Wycombe dad, who found his son with cannabis, said glass was also being added to the drug to make it heavier.

He said yesterday: "It's rubbish covered in poison. These dealers are trying to make a quick buck by putting poison in it, but someone will have to go and bury their child over this."

Detective Inspector Steve Williams, Bucks' lead officer in the current fight against drugs, said: "Drug dealers use all kinds of substances to bulk up their merchandise and make more money.

"I have seen lab reports for other drugs come back listing chalk and powdered pain-killers as ingredients."

The horrified High Wycombe dad said how he found his son had bought drugs laced with glass.

The father claimed yesterday that dealers were doing this to make a fast buck.

"They are adding this to it to make up the weight - people must be going to hospital over this," he said.

"My son smokes it and I have to accept the fact I can't stop him going out and buying it. But I have to make sure it won't kill him.

"I rubbed it in my fingers and it was like when you're eating an ice cream at the beach that has got sand on it. What is that doing to their lungs? These dealers are putting whatever they like into the cannabis and it's on the streets of Wycombe. Someone is going to die and it will be a young kid."

Police say the chemicals are added to cannabis resin to give users an extra buzz. Cannabis resin is a solid block of the drug, while herbal cannabis is chopped, dried leaves from the cannabis plant.

Sergeant Gordon Reilly said: "We have seen strychnine rat poison in blocks of cannabis resin. That has been mixed in with cannabis resin for quite a while. It comes in from abroad, added in from the manufacturers within the warehouse. It gives it an extra buzz."

Sgt Reilly added: "People must understand the dangers when taking what they think is a relatively harmless drug. In some situations the wrong mixture could be fatal."

Source: Bucks Free Press (UK)
Author: Staff Reporter
Copyright: 2001-2007 Newsquest Media Group
Website: Bucks Free Press: News, sport, leisure, local information, jobs, homes & cars in Buckinghamshire

Thats fucking sick. Why does everything have to be about money. Even drug dealers have to fuck over their "clients" with stuff that could very likely send them 6 feet below the surface.

Dumbshits.

Yet another reason why it should be legal.

It could just be propaganda. Why would anyone want to poison or harm their clients? It makes no sense to me.
Sergeant Gordon Reilly said: "We have seen strychnine rat poison in blocks of cannabis resin. That has been mixed in with cannabis resin for quite a while. It comes in from abroad, added in from the manufacturers within the warehouse. It gives it an extra buzz."
I don't think I trust anything this guy says. Hell, the cops could add whatever they want after they have the stuff.

Its been discussed before about posting negative articles. I've always thought that we should not censor but leave it up to you all to draw your own conclusions. But, if anything that could harm us is out there then we need to know. Its a fine line.

Dear all,

I live in London and this is quite a big deal here at the moment. Basically, it is not bullshit, it is all true. In October the metropolitan police raided most of the major Cannabis factories in the UK which created a vaccum. Since then people have started to get weed that has been laced with everything from just sand to tiny glass particles small enough to get stuck in your lungs. I have myself come across some of this poison and i'm telling you, this is a big blow to a lot of innocent cannabis users all across the UK as well as other european countries. No one has yet been able to establish where this comes from but it looks to me that the glass fibre has been sprayed into the bud just before harvest. It usually looks like somreally good bud, but then if you smoke it you fuck your throat up an it tastes funny. Or you'll end up in hospital like several reported cases.

For more information on this horrible situation, please visit www.ukcia.org

Bless Nik

........Basically, it is not bullshit, it is all true............
Thats very said. I prefer that my take on it were the truth.

It could still be a plot by the dark jedi. Depends on who put the shit in. If it was spayed before harvest and depending on who harvested etc.....

Hell who really knows. But there are some fucked up greedy people in this world.

Its been discussed before about posting negative articles. I've always thought that we should not censor but leave it up to you all to draw your own conclusions. But, if anything that could harm us is out there then we need to know. Its a fine line.

Just my opinion, but I think you guys are doing a great service for the community by posting the negatives as well. I think it just helps the critical thinking process to see all sides, and it's also great to know what the opponents are up to.

Dear all,

I live in London and this is quite a big deal here at the moment. Basically, it is not bullshit, it is all true.

There's a special place in prison for pedophiles, child abusers and lace-da-weed-wit-glass a-holes. Let's hope whomever is doing this is caught quickly and real justice is done

Like I said in a different thread I know a girl who admittedly put WD-40 in her pot that she sold to make it "better", there are some snakes out there so watch out. And as I said before, yet another reason to legalize.

This thread is like a repeat a couple weeks ago. I think we all agreed that though it is a shame someone got hurt, its a rare case of a dumbass two-bit dealer being f'd up. Most MJ dealers will never lace bud because its just something you don't mess with.

Back
Top Bottom