Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adult

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adul

I've been active in drug reform for 40 years and I know I get carried away sometimes.We really were on the same page.It's just such an emotional issue,specially for those of us who really care.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adul

Quote Originally Posted by sicntired View Post
    I've been active in drug reform for 40 years and I know I get carried away sometimes.We really were on the same page.It's just such an emotional issue,specially for those of us who really care.
    I know thats right bro, and debate is a good thing as long as people are willing to be open minded and willing to give a little, and take a little...just remember that we are all on the same team and no matter what our independent views, we are still after the same goal of cannabis legalization.
    I think that's a unanimous wish across the board here at 420 Mag.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adul

Long Live The Black BrotherHood!!!

Somebody has to maintain supply lines in Any War

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

yep...but what happens when we are victorious? Who will supply the needs then? Farmers? Us? The feds? Who? We will win this war eventually, I just hope we are allowed to grow our own meds, as it is soooo satisfying to bring them up from seeds all the way to a smokable product...

Post Thanks / Like

Supply and demand, oh and customer service never hurts

May find gov weed too expensive and still have a BlackMarket

WE shall see what happens

Nothin' more American, Than breaking an Unjust Law.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaMagoMan View Post
    Nothin' more American, Than breaking an Unjust Law.
    Good point!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Act to Remove Federal Penalties for Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adul

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I know thats right bro, and debate is a good thing as long as people are willing to be open minded and willing to give a little, and take a little...just remember that we are all on the same team and no matter what our independent views, we are still after the same goal of cannabis legalization.
    I think that's a unanimous wish across the board here at 420 Mag.
    That says it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to MPP's Federal Action Center
    Hey everyone! this is a link to a page on the mpp.org website which makes it extremely easy for you to contact you local senators and other rep's asking them to support H.R. 5843 and several other bills pertaining to marijuana! they have pre written letters you can email so its very simple. just wanted to share.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kikuras View Post
    Welcome to MPP's Federal Action Center
    Hey everyone! this is a link to a page on the mpp.org website which makes it extremely easy for you to contact you local senators and other rep's asking them to support H.R. 5843 and several other bills pertaining to marijuana! they have pre written letters you can email so its very simple. just wanted to share.
    This is the link to the MPP forum here at 420 Magazine; MPP - 420 Magazine

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't even bother to check as every time one of these things comes up you have to be an American citisen with a senator and congressman to participate.When DPA did a petition to GWB it was open to all comers.I don't know how it would be a disadvantage to have people write from all over the world.It's the www after all.Just a thought and if such a link exists I apologise and will get to it forthwith.US policy affects policy worldwide.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sicntired View Post
    I didn't even bother to check as every time one of these things comes up you have to be an American citizen with a senator and congressman to participate.When DPA did a petition to GWB it was open to all comers.I don't know how it would be a disadvantage to have people write from all over the world.It's the www after all.Just a thought and if such a link exists I apologize and will get to it forthwith.US policy affects policy worldwide.
    No apology required...just thought you should know were on top of it...cool?
    Please get in there and help us make a difference...all support is welcome

Post Thanks / Like

This is the link to the MPP forum here at 420 Magazine; MPP - 420 Magazine
    thanks jimbo! i didnt even realize that was there.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kikuras View Post
    thanks jimbo! i didnt even realize that was there.
    any time! it's what I'm here 4

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks.I'll get right on that.

Post Thanks / Like

any time! it's what I'm here 4
    oh and by the way. i found out about mpp thru u and i made a group *edit other forum link to let everyone i know know about it. in the group i posted several links on mpp.org to email senators and such
    Last edited by Jim Finnel; 07-14-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: link to other forums

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast