Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfer Discovers Pot Stash On Del Mar Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Surfer Discovers Pot Stash On Del Mar Beach

Hmmm. The Bandon Oregon coast in the 70's > reminds me of what Thai beachcombing was all about~~, amazing what was washing up allover those shorelines, never heard anything in the media though. Heck even the county had all new vehicles for a few good years.. not a bad right break either..

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: Surfer Discovers Pot Stash On Del Mar Beach

I bet there was 100 lb's and was found at 5a.m. as that is when wind has not picked up yet and surf is cleaner as I was an avisd surfer before became disabled surfing with University of Florida Surf Team for 3 years.

Post Thanks / Like

70.5 divided by 2.5 = 28.2 bales

Yeapper, some body got a little

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaMagoMan View Post
    70.5 divided by 2.5 = 28.2 bales

Yeapper, some body got a little
    Haha nice...crunch the numbers and now we all know we aint the only ones that would take a nice stash for ourselves
    Marijuana aint a drug... Its God's gift to man

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are probably giggling & tokin', tokin' & a giggling as they are reading this thread!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know - 70.5 pounds is almost exactly 32 kilos. If I found a bunch of bales on the beach, I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd spirit as much away as possibleand then disappear myself from the area. I wouldn't report what I left. I can't imagine the paranoia involved with taking a bunch and then reporting what's left to the police...they are sure to do a little investigative work to follow up. So my thought is that the guy who found it is ignorant to the benefits of the herb and considered it unwanted contraband; allowing him his 15 minutes of fame and, possibly, some day when the value of a good bud becomes apparent to him, a reason to kick himself in the butt.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

gees...even a non-smoker should have enough since to run with it and sell it for gas money at least.
    He could buy him self some killer boards and something nice for his girl or family or something.
    What a dumb ass to call that in...why would someone do that?
    All my life I have wanted to make a discovery like that and it ends up in the hands of a total dumb ass!!! WOW!!! Lucky gone stupid I guess!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't care if it was 2 thousand pounds, I'd never get the cops involved.
    I totally distrust cops! They're nothing but a hard time waiting to happen and due to the war on drugs, they're only mission in life is to destroy innocent lives!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i think he should have told all his stoner friend, been like for $5 I'll tell you where's there a magical pot stash
    If everybody smoked a blunt to relieve their mind what could be a better place

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He should have gathered all he could have carried and then just split...Then he should have gone back in a couple of weeks and if it was still there...just acted like he just found it and got some more if no one had seen him...maybe even at night...you know, just gather a few lbs at a time until it was all gone and in his possession.
    I wouldn't leave a crumb for the mother lovin' cops!!! Damn those son of a bithes!!!

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a nice thought; a treasure trove of pot to keep dipping into.

This guy doesn't know how lucky he was to be the one to find this stash. He was probably one of the first out of the water that morning and must have walked right into it. The beach along there isn't that big, then there's a thin vegetated strip, then a road, and then about 20 houses within 100 meters. If he didn't find it that morning, someone else would have. I wonder about the person that was supposed to retrieve it. Sad day for them.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yea, probably a gang waiting on their monthly sales stash, and now they are looking for revenge and are now waiting for that surfer to show back up so they can pop a cap in him...He might have signed his own death warrant!!!?
    At least someone like us would have had a bargaining chip with a gang as to give it back to them and claim that you were just trying to keep it safe for them because you knew cops were prone to snoop around there...you know what I mean?
    You would probably make a new friend and they might even hook you up with some for doing a good deed by them in saving their stash...lol...It could happen?
    lol...I like this story, it leaves all kind of room for the imagination...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo e View Post
    Yea, probably a gang waiting on their monthly sales stash, and now they are looking for revenge and are now waiting for that surfer to show back up so they can pop a cap in him...He might have signed his own death warrant!!!?
    At least someone like us would have had a bargaining chip with a gang as to give it back to them and claim that you were just trying to keep it safe for them because you knew cops were prone to snoop around there...you know what I mean?
    You would probably make a new friend and they might even hook you up with some for doing a good deed by them in saving their stash...lol...It could happen?
    lol...I like this story, it leaves all kind of room for the imagination...lol
    So optimistic...I like that possibility
    Marijuana aint a drug... Its God's gift to man

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The plain truth of it, is that if he didn't want to take any for himself, he should have just turned his ass around and walked away without saying a word...never get the cops involved!!! WTF was he thinking!!!???

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Really straight people (close minded with respect to the potential of Cannabis) probably see it as a badge of honor to "protect" the people of America from the evils of drug use. That's a world view that needs to change.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast