High from South Africa

sadha

420 Member
Hello Everyone.

Im sadha, this is my first post here, I have been reading this forum for the past week and I am very surprised at the wealth of information available for growing your own plant.
I have been smoking weed for about 5 years now. Im quite tired of the Durban Poison and Swazi strains, I would like to grow my own now. Especially when my dealers are giving my less now for a R50 bankie, they saying its the recession, lol.
Anyway looking forward to you guys replies on this thread and my future ones.

Have a nice Day :thumb:

-Tjena tjena! (Hi), it's just to order some seeds you are curius on then and start! :welcome:

It's just one thing to think of at the start at ones carrier and that is; -don't nurse them to death! ..its easy as "rookie" to drown them in water or burn them with nutes. Start simple and begin with soil as medium, by far easiest..

Hi SwedishCloset

Thanks for the advice. I have ordered some seeds, hopefully it will come thru, then I can start my first grow journal and also my first attempt.

Hey sadha, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Hi there, first time posting pics etc today. Located in SA. I hear you, S. Decided to grow my own as well, but couldn't afford to buy from overseas seedbanks (or even local seedbank...)
Anyway, decided to begin with bagseed (felt i needed to practise a bit before i bought & fudged up expensive girls... ) now in 3rd year of growing. Learned A LOT from mistakes I made with cheap bagseed - still learning! Would recommend trying with free seeds first (unless you have money to burn). MJ is not like growing roses or beans.
Smoked my girls, even 1st time grow with bazillions of seeds(properly dried & cured) smoked better than the "good quality" available from the taxi rank rastas.

Back
Top Bottom