I'm Honored To Be Here!

donnyd63

I'm a Medical Marijuana Patient whom has been Using Marijuana since I was 14yrs old. Funny thing I recently discovered some unsettling Info regarding the THC content of Street Marijuana In North America, (that's right that means Canada & USA) anyhow, the Percentage of THC in said weed was 4.3%!!! I KNOW!!! Holy Shight Right? It's research proven. Between the years of 1973 & 2001 that was what the percentage of THC in the Many Many Kilos Of Red Hair Sensimillion,lol Between 1980/2001 I Smoked. Well I've since Personally Grown more Potent Marijuana. I was fortunate enough to have a partner whom understood my RLS & Eating Disorder, just to name a couple of the ailments that Medical Marijuana Has literally Ceased from Hindering my Lifestyle any longer. My Partner Got me a subscription to High Times Magazine. Sweet eh? Well that's not even the kicker. I was browsing through said Mag when I spotted the Most Amazing site I'd seen in many a year. A Locker for storing stuff? No! Wait a .... It's a Grow Cabinet w/silent running cam filter & Odor Free? No Way! WAY!!! Oh and it uses LED lights so the hydro is basically the same as running an A/C unit. For Real. tested & true. I'm just starting to Germinate my 3rd kick @ the Cabinet so to speak eh.lol. So, I've Decided 2 Grow my White Widow Femz. So if anyone has any experience w/ Indoor Growth of said Ladies? Please feel free to help a fellow Grower along this 3rd time EVER Growing, I will be ever so Grateful. I have kelp meal & Bat Guano to add to my ProMix Potting Soil. It's worked well so far. I just purchased the cannabis grow bible 2nd edition and am on pg 240 & am already learning an amazing amount of knowledge of strains cloning all the things you need to know if u r gonna grow eh!
Oh Yeah, I can only Grow a Max of 3 to 4 Ladies per Harvest so I'm No Big Fish if anyone whom might mistake my weeni tiny OP for ANYTHING BUT PERSONAL USE. In Truth my last harvest netted / when clipped and Properly Cured DRY!!! 2 & a 1/2 Ounces of Wonderful Smelling & Tasting Buds. The Candy Cane was the One plant I could be sure was in the mix due to the Amazing Red Hair throughout eh. It truly is a wonderful Sense of Accomplishment when Smokin my Own Grown Sweet Tasting Nugs Eh? I wait with much Anticipation for any & all replies.
:smokin::tokin::grinjoint::blunt::ganjamon::Rasta::party::yummy::yahoo::joint::winkyface::allgood:

I wish ALL Good Seed & Great Grow. & may your plants be Harvested & tucked away for future consumption,Long Before the Wrong People Know it Eh!

Sincerely: Donny D.

Hi Donny!

:welcome: welcome to 420! We're excited to have you join us!

Crazy how far Marijuana has come eh? I'm thankful cause I probably never would have touched it with such a low THC I don't think it would have helped me too much.

Consider posting some pictures of your garden on here so we can see what you've been up too!

Keep us posted! We loom forward to getting to know you better!

Thanx for the reply, I have had a horrible time trying to upload pics here. When I try it just pops the pic I choose to upload I lose my message & the pics are NEVER Uploaded???
It really is starting to piss me off. If anyone else has had this problem & figured it out Please HELP!!!!

Hi donny63,

:welcome: to :420:

f you need help with the gallery, please check out the tutorial on how to post photos:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

There is also a tutorial video - Uploading Photos: A Video Guide

If that still does not resolve your issues, please give us more specific information that might help us to resolve this issue.

Are you using a proxy service? If so, that is most likely your problem.

It could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP) network having difficulties.

You can open a DOS window and run these two commands to see if you are losing connection.

(tracert 420magazine.com) and (ping 420magazine.com)
If neither of these seem to be the issue, then please provide us with the following data.

Are you using a Mac or PC? Desktop/laptop, phone or tablet and what kind?

Have you changed anything in your upload procedure?

What browser are you using? We recommend Google Chrome for full website functionality.

What operating system are you using?

What virus protection are you using and is it up to date?

Do you have Javascript installed and if so, is it the latest version?

Have you cleared your cache, cookies, and temp files and re-started your computer?

Can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing when you cannot upload?
The more information we have, the better we can help you.

OK I really need to get my Shight Together Here! I had forgotten my password & deleted e mail account I'd mused or something to that effect. So, Anyhooow I've gone & started a Grow Journal with another account under the Handle CabinetGrower. I must figure OUT How to SOMEHOW get the Info Post's Pics etc. etc. IF ANYONE knows how I can access Both Or Merge the two? HELP! OH & Since I've Started A NEW GROW JOURNAL under the Handle of DonJuanaGrow as I Have Purchased a whole NEW Set Up. I'll attach pics here of course.
I Just Want To Take this time to Thank EACH & EVERY MEMBER Admin Or Just Grower & even the SPONSORS Too. I'd NEVER Have Gotten Here WITHOUT U ALL! I'm A ,Grower On A Mission To Provide MYSELF with THE BEST QUALITY MEDICAL MARIJUANA?
IMG_41458.JPG
Canada_USA_Ready_for_the_FUTURE.jpg
Canada_USA_Ready_for_the_FUTURE.jpg
IMG_43266.JPG
IMG_44163.JPG
IMG_44068.JPG
MINE!

Oh Yeah True That. If we were Lucky we'd get the Odd 7.2% THC. However UNTIL I tried BROKEN COAST's (my Producer of Med Marijuana)- -I'd purchased my 1st 10 Gram Container of Lasqueti (God Kush) @ 24.6 % THC I was TRULY BLOWN AWAY BY THE TASTE SMELL & Length- -of Time it Lasted was Like I'd smoked Marijuana for the 1st Time EVER! Honestly Here I Shight You NOT! Check them out If your Canadian-
-or have Family Or a close Friend There. YOU Just May Be able to get your hands on Some of the MOST AMAZING Marijuana EVER! I'm Certain Everyone feels the way I Do About their Producers too. However EVERY SINGLE FELLOW GROWER I've ever allowed to smoke one- -of the Infamous Lasqueti (GOD KUSH) Appropriately Named I Might Add. Each & Everyone Of Them Agreed it was Quite Amazing. Check out the strains they have any Connoisseur will see the Quality & if you want to be a client you'll need to get on the waitlist.
That in and of itself speaks to the Quality & Amazing Customer Service Too.
IMG_43358.JPG
IMG_433115.JPG
IMG_0291_2_.JPG
IMG_026458.JPG

Yes I Do Love this site and I've been trying to really stay on point for this Grow I've just truly realized the amount of Info I have to share with as Many Growers as would like to Know. I have an AMAZING SOIL (Homemade by HAND of course) and I am working On the Best-
-Nutrient & Supplemental Feeding Schedule. LMAO Not all that nlong back I'd have Shight Myself at just the thought of such A Task.
However, Thanks to 420 Mag. I actually feel like I'm Truly Contributing In the Positive Sense. "I got Mad Love for U All"

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste:

LOL i didnt know that the thc level on the street was that low. Welcome back to you, donnyd, I suppose since it's your 2nd time around. Im a noob as well, so perhaps you should be greeting me and not the other way around LOL. I have to say, the best place on the net for MJ lovers and growers right here :)

I guess it must depend on which street you're from ;) .

Seriously, That Is One of My All Time Favorite Quotes EVER! Field of Dreams Eh! & Come they ALWAYS Will. I'm having some real fun at present time Growing 3 Purple Ryder # 2 Autoz I'm Super Embarrassed here but, I'm all mixed up in my Game and just realized This Is My OTHER Journal I Thought LOST & Oh Boy. This Table here Is CUT Off for the rest of the evening I'm Afraid. Thank Heavens I haven't Nor Have to DRIVE ANYPLACE Eh? LMAO :rofl: Guess I'll just roll with it Improvise,Adapt,Overcome the Situation. That's the Ticket Yeah
With My Wife Beyonce, Yeah, Yeah, That's the Ticket Yeah! Anyone? Nobody Know who I'm Quoting here? hint. 1980's SNL either of the 2 characters from the skit will suffice. LOL. Back to Basics I'll post pics of my Grow Here Now. Stay Tuned Eh! Lookie Here I'm a Freaking mess What in God's name? OK I really should Wait Until after I have my Mid Late Early Evening Dosage of- -God Kush & Honey Oil. Honestly I'm about as comfy & Pain Free right Now that I just have to kick back and watch a couple of my Sweet Netflix & Hbo Mini Series & Sitcoms. I Love T.V. Today the Shight that's out there is quite Amazing this day and age to be sure. Back to Basics I'll update the Journal with some pics I've Just taken
IMG_1217_1_.JPG
IMG_1216_1_.JPG
IMG_1173_1_.JPG
IMG_1171_1_.JPG
IMG_1163_1_1.JPG
IMG_1140_1_.JPG
IMG_114031.JPG
IMG_113930.JPG
IMG_104134.JPG
IMG_104134.JPG
IMG_1043_1_.JPG
IMG_102735.JPG
IMG_102537.JPG
IMG_102932.JPG
IMG_099433.JPG
IMG_095141.JPG
IMG_095044.JPG
IMG_070339.JPG
IMG_070047.JPG
IMG_071834.JPG
IMG_065842.JPG

OMG! You ALL here NEVER Cease to AMAZE Me!Honestly I've been getting things uploaded No Problem Now My ONLY Difficulty is Figuring Out HOW TO Get All 3 of my handles in ONE Profile so as to keep me from posting in 2 different Blogs? I'm Just Trying to Keep my Gallery & Posts Consistent with the Same Blog Grow Journal. "Honestly I'm feeling quite silly. I seem to be able to access at least 2 of my previous Handles via my DonJuanaGrow also Shows donnyd63 as well & My CabinetGrower Handle Also is accessible as well it's just me and my sholong term- -Memory Eh:Namaste:

Alrighty Let's get some pics posted Here from this New Grow Journal under DonJuanaGrow I've had 3 at least different handles here.
Before My AWESOME Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau Announced the Countrywide DeCriminalization of Marijuana I had been Persecuted my Entire Life since the age of 14. I Know Right! Anyhooow, I Now have a Legal Prescription for Medical Marijuana 3 Grams per Day.
Before said Prescription However. I would have recieved a 9 Month Prison Sentence and $2500.00 Fine Too. Don't even ask about the Cultivation Penalty. Now I'm Permitted to Have up to 6 Plants In Bud at any Given Time. Isn't That AMAZING? Plus a pretty good friend of mine was Having a party Last Week In His Backyard (where he also has about 5 Very Stanky Sour Diesel's In Full Bud and the Cops were Checking them Right Out NOT Even a Ticket Written for them and They Complimented Him On The Size of them! I Know! I Had to ask them out front about their actions and They Said that They've Been told To NO LONGER Pursue Or Charge ANYONE For Marijuana Possession OR CULTIVATION! Within Reason Of Course, They did advise me that had my Buddy had 3 or 4 More Plants he may have Lost ALL but still NO Charges! So I asked HOW MANY For Charges? He Said at Least 50 I Near Fell Over. Still I'm Certain they'll be Having Growers Pull And Destroy Many Crops as There are MANY Just Plain Stupid Growers who could Actually screw this up For the
Intellectual and NON PROFIT GROWERS! I've been so Happy Since I Voted In The Liberal Party and They WON & Are KEEPING THEIR WORD ABOUT LEGALIZING & DeCriminalizing Marijuana, Extracts Therein Too! :bravo: :circle-of-love::Namaste::Namaste:

High There My Good Friend & Brother Grower I've gotten plenty of help & Advice from your Journals & Other Posts Blogs etc.etc.
First Off I Thank You for the Time & Effort You put into 420 Here. I'm Never Ever Unable to find out or Trouble Shoot any Problems and or Issues I May Have with Growing & Or Pretty well ANYTHING to do with MARIJUANA Period. A Men to that My Brother Grower. Now speaking of which I am in a horrible situation here wherein I Have 3 different profiles & Journals that ALL Seem to Be ONGOING HERE! I Was Hoping that you might be able to help me to gain access to 2 of the 3 I cannot seem to sign into either donnyd63 or CabinetGrower as these are BOTH MY Profiles I Just seem to have forgotten the password for these accounts. Which is Very Strange as I ONLY USE 1 for this site EVER and it doesn't seem to be working for either of these 2 Accounts I'm also quite certain that I have a couple Other Journals floating around through Here As Well. However it's the 2 aforementioned that I'm Most Concerned With Just Now. Problem Being that when I Open my Journal and it shows pics of my Last 2 Grows under donnyd63 & CabinetGrower which is VERY Confusing for me and a HUGE Pain In My Arse as well eh! LOL. Anyways I'm Truly Hoping to be able to get these Organized & Back to My Current Journal of-
-3 Purple Ryder # 2 Autoz Feminized. From a 200 watt CFL Cabinet to the 4x4 FusionHut w/900 watt LED. I'll Be Very Grateful if you could help me to get this straightened out here.

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Yes I Do Love this site and I've been trying to really stay on point for this Grow I've just truly realized the amount of Info I have to share with as Many Growers as would like to Know. I have an AMAZING SOIL (Homemade by HAND of course) and I am working On the Best-
-Nutrient & Supplemental Feeding Schedule. LMAO Not all that long back I'd have Shight Myself at just the thought of such A Task.
However, Thanks to 420 Mag. I actually feel like I'm Truly Contributing In the Positive Sense. "I got Mad Love for U All"

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom