Hi from Mrs LA

Night Addict

Hello 420 world.

This is Night Addict, the better half of Light Addict :high-five:

I've finally taken the plunge and joined up here at the place my guy calls home. So I feel I know many of you already. Just please be patient with me as a little nervous due to what this site means to us both!

Anyway not sure what to say so I'll finish now, much love... The BETTER half :laughtwo:

:welcome: Ms. Addict to our home away from home! Nice to meet you. :hug:

:420: has another Addict in the house.

Hello 420 world.

I've finally taken the plunge and joined up here at the place my guy calls home. So I feel I know many of you already. Just please be patient with me as a little nervous due to what this site means to us both!

Anyway not sure what to say so I'll finish now, much love... The BETTER half :laughtwo:

Hi Night!

Welcome to the Magazine. Can't express how excited we are that you've decided to join us! I know you're already well aware, but this is where miracles happen. I don't think you're going to have a problem fitting in. This place is full of inspiration, support, love and knowledge and it gets shared all the time!

I hope you make yourself comfortable. I look forward to seeing you two around the yard!

Lots of love!

Hello and welcome Mrs LA.
Being a new grower and new member here, your other half was one of the first inspirations.. leading me to try the flux style of growing. Didnt turn out nearly as well, but i also didnt start training the plant until week 7ish. Was going to send in into flower until i found the flux thread. Anyways, glad to have a complete addiction with light and night ❤️

A big Hello Mrs LA!
This is an awesome site and your hubby is one of the folks who help keep it exciting and relevant.
I've seen a few couples here run separate grow journals and wonder if you were planning to start one too?
Irregardless, glad to "meet" you and hope you enjoy this place.
Education, empowerment thru knowledge, and entertainment await you. Welcome!
Flower Child and TokesALot

Hello 420 world.

Welcome to the site Night addict,
I sure wish I could get "She who must be obeyed" to join up, but like everyone says, about everything, "patience young jedi-master patience.":Namaste:

Welcome to the site Night addict,
I sure wish I could get "She who must be obeyed" to join up, but like everyone says, about everything, "patience young jedi-master patience.":Namaste:

I'm on the same boat as you OG. Ms.Mello looked at me with disbelief when I invited her. She's not into the whole gardening scene.

Yeah, all she hears is "Marijuana forum" and immediately turns to social conditioning "that is illegal" phase. lol She is ok with weed but so long it is illegal, she will not partake in most anything outside of eating edibles.

Yeah, all she hears is "Marijuana forum" and immediately turns to social conditioning "that is illegal" phase. lol She is ok with weed but so long it is illegal, she will not partake in most anything outside of eating edibles.

Wait till you bring her home a t-shirt and butter maker!

Back
Top Bottom