Hello everyone

Phenom

Hello everyone feels great to be here and join the awesome community. New to this waiting for the gardening tools to arrive have got a 50cmx50cmx100cm tent with 4inch filter, my lighting will be a Mars 2 400w LED. Looking to have two 5 gallon pots in there. So excited to grow my own medicine will be such a big boost. Have to say great advice and support I have been reading here. Once I get up and running will be starting a journal, thanks guys and without even speaking to anyone thanks for the advice there's too much of it and it's great :thanks:

Peace out ✌

Welcome Phenom to 420,
Glad to see you took the plunge to grow your own as opposed to relying on others to grow it for you. Now you will know exactly what is on and in your plant since you will have 1st hand knowledge. Not only that but I find growing in it's self very relaxing and almost spiritual.
Hope once you get started you start a journal, I would love to see how your garden grows.
Cheers mate and again welcome

Welcome Phenom to 420,
Glad to see you took the plunge to grow your own as opposed to relying on others to grow it for you. Now you will know exactly what is on and in your plant since you will have 1st hand knowledge. Not only that but I find growing in it's self very relaxing and almost spiritual.
Hope once you get started you start a journal, I would love to see how your garden grows.
Cheers mate and again welcome

:amen:

Hi glade to see you are going to grow your own meds Been doing it for awhile lots of fun with good benafits lol when will your equipment arrive?

Hello wifeygrower thanks for the welcome :) it should be here within the next week, I pose a question while I'm here please guys. I am looking at a 5 gal pot x2 but I'm considering maybe going for the 7 gal x2. If anyone can help with the space that I have and the light would that be a bit too much in a 50cmx50x100cm tent? Any help appreciated thanks in advance everyone :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom