Newbie from CO

Juicedtahoe96

My name is Chris and I'm new to the whole marijuana scene. I'm a medically retired vet and I use marijuana for medicinal purposes. I only do edibles though. I do want to get in to growing though. I live in Colorado and need some information on how to get a permit to grow medicinal marijuana. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Welcome Chris to 420,
I am sure it is very similar in Co as it is in Or. to get your permit. In Oregon once you get your MMJ card you have the option of choosing a grower to grow for you or grow it yourself. In Oregon there is a $50 fee for the permit, if memory serves me correctly. Basically the state just wants their cut.

Hi Chris,Have no idea what it is in CO but in OR you send the state 200 hard earned dollars yearly and they issue you a card add 50 if you have a care giver this I know for afact I grow for the wife who has cancer.Oh you have to have a med DR sign off for a MMJ here also oldergrower who is my younger brother has part of the information right LOL.By the way thanks for your service take care

Thanks everyone for your support and the information. I guess the first step is finding a doctor then getting my medical card. Thanks again!

If you are growing only 6 plants, 3 in flowering and 3 in veg, it is legal for anybody in Colorado to do as far as I know :) Just a little tidbit of info.

Also, where we are, there were some doctors doing something at a local shop where you give them money and they sign your MMJ card. I don't know if it's shady or what, but I saw a sign for it at a local grow shop.

If you are growing only 6 plants, 3 in flowering and 3 in veg, it is legal for anybody in Colorado to do as far as I know :) Just a little tidbit of info.

Also, where we are, there were some doctors doing something at a local shop where you give them money and they sign your MMJ card. I don't know if it's shady or what, but I saw a sign for it at a local grow shop.

Where do I go to get a MMJ Card? I live in grand valley. Do you know of a good Dr.?I was also told if I get it MMJ Card I could grow 75 plants which is a bit more than the 3 n 3 that you said.

Thanks everyone for your support and the information. I guess the first step is finding a doctor then getting my medical card. Thanks again!

Easier and far safer option than finding a dealer who will just sell you overpriced crap, or try to rob you directly.

I'm looking forward to following your journey and grows. As a Canadian, we directly benefit from the service you provide for your country.

Thank you sir.

Where do I go to get a MMJ Card? I live in grand valley. Do you know of a good Dr.?I was also told if I get it MMJ Card I could grow 75 plants which is a bit more than the 3 n 3 that you said.

I live in the Grand Valley too, and I have heard a lot of doctors around here don't like to prescribe MMJ, but I haven't been to a doctor here yet. You're right that you can have a lot more plants with the card but IDK how many. The sign I saw showed different numbers of plants (up to 36 at least i think) and it would cost more for the doctor to sign your card if you want more plants. Go to the Indoor Gardener in GJ sometime, they are very helpful there and it's where I saw the sign.

I live in the Grand Valley too, and I have heard a lot of doctors around here don't like to prescribe MMJ, but I haven't been to a doctor here yet. You're right that you can have a lot more plants with the card but IDK how many. The sign I saw showed different numbers of plants (up to 36 at least i think) and it would cost more for the doctor to sign your card if you want more plants. Go to the Indoor Gardener in GJ sometime, they are very helpful there and it's where I saw the sign.

Ok cool I'll check them out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom