Greeting from Vancouver

WPCollective

Hello all,

I'm Marvin. I'm a medical MJ patient in WA state. I grow and process my own cannabis. I just took down my grown last month, after this last harvest. I moved so I won't be growing again until next March.

I still process and go to the market every week. I spend a lot of time researching and perfecting a solventless extraction to heal my ailments. I got in a car accident 5 years ago that compressed some vertebrae in my back and pinched my sciatic nerve. I was a heavy smoker, then switched to concentrates. I was going through a gram or two of oil a day. While my back didn't hurt and I could walk without my knee going out, I was coughing up mucus and developed a wheeze.

So while the medicine was great for my pain ailments, all that smoke was killing my lungs. Keep in mind, I don't smoke anything but MJ.

With processing BHO becoming illegal in my state, it really pushed me to start making a solventless solution. I now treat my ailments primarily with capsules, tinctures, and salves that I produce. I now just vaporize and smoke for flavor and to mix things up.

My last harvest was purple kush, I got roughly 2lbs off of the one plant when it was wet trimmed and hung. Weighed out to almost a full 16oz when it was dry.

Fresh blown oil

1zipshatter-closeup.JPG

Oil close up

waxtoshatter-closeup.JPG

Solventless Hash oil made with fractal distillation

solventless-fractaldistillation.JPG

RSO infused with vegetable glycerin

RSO-vgblendclose.JPG

Handmade Hydrocloner

IMG_137728.JPG

Veg

IMG_137627.JPG

Flower

IMG_137529.JPG

Hanging out to dry

IMG_137318.JPG

Drying trim

IMG_133327.JPG

Fresh oil blown on slick sheet

IMG_132223.JPG

Howdy from across the river welcome to 420 would be interested in learning more about your method of extraction,that is if you' care to share

Howdy from across the river welcome to 420 would be interested in learning more about your method of extraction,that is if you' care to share

Hey there! If you're ever up in Vancouver, I'll let you try my wares.

Before the gas ban, I did open blasting onto a slick sheet then vacuum purged it in a heated vacuum chamber.

Now I process with 99% iso, I do a quick wash technique. Then I evaporate the alcohol in a silicone dish on heat at 115 degrees. Then vacuum purge it to pull out the last bit.

I also make FECO, RSO, CBD capsules, salves, lotions, balms, and edibles.

My sciatica has gotten pretty bad so I like to have many options to medicate with. I also like to share with fellow patients and farmers.

Back
Top Bottom