Noob in town

spyro

Hey everyone. I'm spyro. I came across this website while looking up some information.

I'm 2 weeks out from starting my first indoor grow. Signing up for this forum was a good idea for me because I have read a lot of good tips and tricks from this site since I began planning for my grow last month. I'm positive that, once I start, I have all the help I'll need right here.

But I'm also here to share my input too.

Anyway, if you see me around on here, don't be too shy to say hello.:thumb:

Cheers sp,, make sure to put a link in your signature to your grow, so we can finds ya,, cheers:Namaste:

Welcome spyro, great nick by the way. :)

There's a currency at play here at :420:. You feed us pictures and everyone will want to help you take better pictures of ever better looking plants. The best move you made in your first grow is signing up here. I know from personal experience. My first grow would have been a disaster if not for this site, and instead I've spent the last two weekends harvesting.

Here's a little sample:

:passitleft:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and the pointers. I am now taking full advantage of all the information and articles on 420. I was completely unaware of any responses until I discovered the 420 app. This is a lot easier to toggle through. Definitely expect more and more posts from me. Growing is something I've always been decent at, and now I'm so ready to try new things. A few photos of my first DWC grow are posted here. Many more to come.

Back
Top Bottom