Hello all back with new account

schomegrown

Hello 420 family,
Very glad to be back. Looking forward to getting a lot more great advice and helping as much as possible. Finally made my first seed order from Herbie's Head Shop. I ordered 1 Incredible Bulk feminized and 1 Cream of the Cash Crop Auto. Can't wait to get them, so be on the look out for these new grows coming soon!

Thanks Rifleman. I can't wait I am so ready to get them. I feel I have had enough practice on bagseeds. I'm ready for real quality and quantity!

Thanks Rifleman. I can't wait I am so ready to get them. I feel I have had enough practice on bagseeds. I'm ready for real quality and quantity!

Welcome back to the 420 community Schomegrown

Once you start growing quality plants, you will be kicking yourself for not starting sooner. Why settle for low grade when top shelf is right there for you and all you have to do is grow it. I know you will be very happy you decided to switch to top shelf, best of luck on your grow when you get the seeds.

Thanks OldGrower. I use to get great advice from you on my other account and looking forward to hearing from you more. Only reason I haven't made an order yet is because of where I live. We have put the MMP bill in for a second time here. Let's hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom