Growing is a passion

OEF Vet 11B

I haven't quite introduced myself to the entire community yet. Ive been over to the journals pages and the veterans lounge. Ive helped out with as much as i can with some advice(generally im the one needing it.) Some of you may know I have an active journal going but to others I am unknown. I served in the army for 4 years with a deployment to Afghanistan. I've seen a lot of bad things happen to a lot of young people. I wish i had the ability to help more of my veteran brothers and sisters. Some at the fault of my own hands. I've had friends commit suicide and seen their families ruined. I hope to not become a statistic of the veteran community and I do not let my ptsd or any other injury rule my life. I find that quite sad that there is such a beneficial plant yet it is so restricted. Had my friends had access could they still be alive? Anyways I have a real passion for cannabis. Ive been growing for about a year and have learned tons. I'm going to school in hopes to get my bachelors. It's a struggle. If I weren't locked down where I am i would totally pursue my dreams of moving to where it's legal. I have a friend or 2 who grow for dispensaries and make their living. I wish I could do something above and beyond that. Anyways feel free to chat or just bs. I'm interested in meeting everyone in the community and assisting in any way I can.

First things first. Thank you. I could only imagine the horrors that may be witnessed by soldiers in combat and ambushes abroad. God bless those who serve. Its quite obvious that cannabis is a great medication for ptsd and anxiety and all sorts of neurological disorders. You are a strong soul to see you friends lose their battle with these supressable ailments. I hope you can get things to where you want them to be. All the best to you, happy growing.

Cheers and Thanks again

First things first. Thank you. I could only imagine the horrors that may be witnessed by soldiers in combat and ambushes abroad. God bless those who serve. Its quite obvious that cannabis is a great medication for ptsd and anxiety and all sorts of neurological disorders. You are a strong soul to see you friends lose their battle with these supressable ailments. I hope you can get things to where you want them to be. All the best to you, happy growing.

Cheers and Thanks again

Thanks for the support! Things are looking up for the most part. It means a lot when people take the time to appreciate us. Although we say it's not needed or some people may think we want it.... it's just nice to hear it. Not many good appreciative souls are being raised anymore. It does help for ptsd that's for sure. The list of medications I was on is ridiculous and they were mild medications compared to what the VA hands out. I obtained some.strawberry cough seeds which I read is a great strain for ptsd and anxiety. However I'm having issues getting them to sprout. I've got 1/4 up and she's kind of stunted. Not sure what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom