Hi From SE

Enjoyneering

High guys!

Firstly I didn't want to grow weed but I am interested in permaculture especially aquaponics. Then one day I was so curious about weed and I decided to buy a little bag of ready to be smoked marijuana.
Inside that bag, I found A LOT of seeds. From what I've been reading here, it is called as dank weed am I right? After I smoked the weed, I felt my body was so heavy. All I wanted to do was laying on my bed. Every breath I took, I felt the air was filling my entire body so slowly. I also listened to Pink Floyd's coming back to life at that time . Damn that was so good. :cheer:
Is that what happened if you smoke dank weed? I wonder how good could it be if I hit the good weed. So After that I decided to throw the seeds I found into my aquaponics system which is you can see in the following attachment. Then in almost 3 weeks this is what happened to the seeds. I think the plant A is good but what happened to the B plant. What's the matter with it?

Sorry for long post, hoping to find the answer here.
Thanks guys!

Dank = good quality. Your weed could have been dank ... or not. :cheesygrinsmiley: You have bagseed.

THIS will tell you how to make a gallery and upload pictures to it so you can share.

BTW, :welcome: to :420:

Hi Major!
Thanks for the correction and for the steps on uploading pictures. Here are my pictures I was talking about :
1. My plants problem
My plants
You see, the A plant looks better than the B ones. The B plants leaves is not well developed, and at the tip there is browish color. Despite they came from the same bagseed

2. My aquaponics setup
My plants
Previously I planted spinach and chili pepper. The spinach was growing on the soil medium before I moved them to my system. As for the chili I've red that it is companion plant for weed. They basically are herbs right?

Hope you can help my problem. If should there be any information you would like to know to answer it just tell me.

No idea what the deal is with "Plan B". But then IDK diddly about aquaponics.
Most of the time, when all other factors are the same, look to the roots for answers. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom