Glad to be part of people who fight for the truth

kenlook

Hello everyone, i live in south africa, soweto, I'm prepared to teach my fellow Africans about the usefulness of Hemp and turn more people to be cannabis activists. After I have learn that I started in 1937 in USA to poison the world that Hemp is not good yet they themselves have benefited and created wealth out of cannabis processing! This is the correct time to spread the gospel about this amazing plant that is healing, clothing, feeding, and sheltering the world! So happy to be part of this lively community that is spreading the truth about cannabis!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

:welcome: kenlook to :420:

Spread the word!

A good teacher is hard to find, hemp is making a comeback these days. Soon the fields of the world will be producing the ultimate cash crop. It's uses are so numerous I'd fill this page... I'm rambling away here.
Welcome to:420: happy learning and teaching.

This is the correct time to spread the gospel about this amazing plant that is healing, clothing, feeding, and sheltering the world! So happy to be part of this lively community that is spreading the truth about cannabis!

Spread the word friend! You're right, the time is now!

And you've come to the right place!

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom