Happy to find 420 online

11Finger

i just started smoking again after many years...wow! the potency & and the prices.

things have really changed lol

i'm going to try and grow my own after all these years

with the great info here i should be fine

ty in advance :thanks:

i just started smoking again after many years...wow! the potency & and the prices.

things have really changed lol

i'm going to try and grow my own after all these years

with the great info here i should be fine

ty in advance :thanks:

The initial set up is a bit costly but when you consider the cost of buying it, it is actually the best way to go. Not only is it cheaper over the long run but you will know exactly what is in or on your buds. On the bright side, they call it weed not orchids.. weeds are easy to grow, orchids, well thats another story :laugh:

Once you start growing, be sure to start a journal, it will make your grow more enjoyable and allows others to help you along the way.

Best of luck my friend

Rumor has it that Rifleman has so much on hand he started feeding it to his cows :rofl:

LMAO, let 'em eat cake !

Sounds like you've been talking to the chickens........Never trust the chickens.

Poultry bad...pork goooood. :rofl: Damn chickens flogged me good today so I had an omelet for breakfast and supper. That'll teach 'em.

Hey, you and I are in the same boat. Started smoking again after about 20 years on the strait and narrow. Welcome to the boards, I have learned a lot here and hope you have the same experience.

Back
Top Bottom