Newbie growing for chronic pain

dutchess

hello, I am a newbie, and truly greatful to find your site thanks to king crop seeds..I have 2 spine implants and have been on opiods for the last 16 yrs for chronic pain. I truly hope my efforts to growing my own will be the magic button. I only tried cannabis 35 yrs ago and didn't like, however with the new strains for pain and anziety I am willing to try anything at this point.

thanks for the welcome, I don't know where I should post my questions, and I have a bunch of them. My seeds germinated 10 days ago and they have 4 leaves, however they r in a small greenhouse where temperatures have already reached 100 degrees, so yesterday I bought a growbox. now my question is can they be placed in box, after setup and how far should be above them. the bulbs are the 600 . I bought from a store in Colorado. I really do need this to work,,any help is greatly appreciated. I thought I bought seeds that was automated to bloom and was told yesterday that they need the total darkness thingy in order to carry out the process, so I bought the box.

Welcome, glad you came for some medical ailment relief. Cannabis is a miracle drug for pain relief and without the addiction of opioid types. Thanks for sharing with us and I hope to see some great posts and pics of your grow experience.... Till then...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you so much. I have been on serious opiod drugs for 16 yrs, and since I went on medicare last September my usual meds are out of my reach. What used to cost me $95.00 per month now is over $400. I cannot afford it so I started doing research and this is my choice. I started seeds 10 days ago, even bought a small greenhouse but come to find out the seeds I bought are now auto-flowering so now I need a growbox for the darkness thing. I am at a lost for what to buy. I bought something yesterday but after finding out more info, I called and canceled the order.....quick question..if I buy a hydroponic system can I use my plants already in soil for this grow..thanks so much again

You can certainly transplant them into hydro pots... They'll love you for it. You just have to clean off all the soil first. I'm sure someone can help you with specific instructions... I'll see if I can find someone or some info on that.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Greetings dutchess. Snid is correct you can do it. I haven't done it myself, but from my understanding you just wash the soil from the roots with room temp water. Then place them in the basket and gently place your new hydro media (hydroton, rockwool croutons, etc) around the roots until the basket is full. The key is to not damage the roots. Always work with patience and caution. Never in a hurry.

I just checked on the girls for the 20th time today. I have to do something soon. 2 of the plants are top heavy and bending over. they all have 6 leaves on them. at night I have to keep the heater on in greenhouse just to keep it from getting down past 60 degrees. I don't think they like that. and the other day the temperature in there was 100 degrees. I guess for a 1st time grower I should be glad to still have them alive. on a budget of under $400 can I get something that will work...any suggestions? thanks again, everyone, I'm most greatful.

Do you think a first timer could do it safely. Ill try to do whats best for the plants. do you have a suggestion as to what I need to get in terms of growbox. hubby is will ing get the monies for me to start. I am going to do more research on this, like I said I need all the help I can get, as these medicines Ive been on for so long, my thinking isn't always clear.

Back
Top Bottom