brick50

Hello to all in here. Just signed up and hope to keep learning and putting in my 2 cents worth every now and then. I am an Aussie in my 60's been smoking since 1970 and growing off and on from the same time. Never knew these site existed until around 2008 when I found I could buy seeds online. Much better than hoping to find a seed in a bag. Mainly grow sativa strains. But like a good Indica as well. Thanks.
brick.

Welcome Brick50, toys found the right place. I promise... There's more info here than anywhere else online, if you search engine something regarding cannabis horticulture, you always end up here sifting through posts to find the answer to your query. Glad you've signed up, see you around the threads...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hello brick wish old grower my old man is the same when i show him this page his eye light up but its old-timer like you that have old growing tricks that are long lost only the pioneers know so welcome you love it here do you have anything growing now ??

Thanks serpent. No nothing growing atm as winter approaches. Lost a very good big sativa to bud rot this season. I mainly grow out doors, start them off indoors. Had bag of mixed seeds from Southern Star Seeds. Grew 3 bubblefuck plants in 50 litre pots out doors they are in jars atm. No not a good season for me. Constant humidity and rain thanks to climate change. I just love to grow.

Back
Top Bottom