I'm Back - GreenFingers - Re Introduction

GreeenFingers

Hi everybody :thumb:

For anyone who does not know me, my name is GreenFingers and I am very happy to meet you all.

It has been about 4 years since I journalled my first grow of AK47 on 420 magazine, I couldn't have enjoyed the process more or met a nicer, friendlier or more helpful group of people, we all learned so much from each other. Its great to see old faces and mostly new.

Since it has been such a long time since I've been here, I thought a re-introduction would be fitting to meet the newer community of 420 growers and hopefully we can have as much fun helping each other out as I did last time.

Over the past few years since my first grow I have have had many many grows with lots of different strains and my level of skill in caring for my girls and knowing what and when to give them everything that they need to thrive has increased dramatically, the whole process of growing cannabis now feels so intuitive, I never thought that I would get to this stage. From knowing how to handle complications to reading and understanding the subtle early signs of nutrient deficiency's and toxicity's, lockouts etc..

I did not want to start another journal until I felt I was in a position to really help people with what I know, and that I could create a journal that showed a healthy plant right until the end. I wanted to create a journal that can be beneficial and an inspiration to some and even just eye candy to others :)

I have a brand new dialled in grow room finally set up that has been a long long time in the making and this run will be the first in the new environment.

For anyone who is interested in having a look, joining in for the ride or even stopping by for a chat about growing, everybody growers of all skill levels and ages are welcome I would be delighted to have you along.

My latest grow is the Blue link in my signature.

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

GreenFingers

Back
Top Bottom