Hi all

thewraith

Hi everybody, im mike, im from a little country known as new zealand. ive finally decided to make an account so i can get you guys lovely knowledge and help. ive just started growing some plants for my cousin whos riddled with cancer and these nasty pills they give him barely work and leave him in such a zombie like condition im afraid he might accidently overdose just from tryna combat his pain. i chose this path despite the risk simply because as a child i remember my dad boiling marijuana in milk before letting my mum drink it when she had cancer, it was pretty much the only time she ever found the strength to smile

The powers of cannabis are far reaching. That's great to hear it was able to help your mom cope with her pain. And I hope that you are a successful first time grower, for your cousin and yourself. With the members Here always willing to help and a good attitude, we'll get those meds in 12 weeks or less...

Welcome to the community, the best decision so far about your grow...

:welcome: to :420:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

thank you. ive been reading alot about medical pot lately and am amazed at how beneficial it can be. even its cousin hemp is an amazing plant

Back
Top Bottom