Hello from the great NW!

RoseyBuds

New to the 420 mag threads and forums ready to sponge up as much info as i can before i start my second grow ;) Just got the perfect job working in a dispensary now time time to get my green thumbs to work! My stance on Marijuana you may ask!? "High"very "high" indeed!Looking for a supersoil to use btw. Local Oregon organic soil. Any suggestions as to where to purchase my magic soil?

Do a search for doc buds high brix soil... From what I hear it's the best supersoil that folks are using here. I've just caught wind of it myself and am going to do extensive research on this stuff. See what it's all about.

Welcome to the forums, glad you came to share some experiences with us.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Congratulations on landing a job in a dispensary. I would give my hind teeth to find such a job. As far as super soil, well there are some great soils out there and Doc's High Brix is leading the pack but in all honesty there are many soils out there which will grow darn good weed. I have a few friends using Doc's High Brix Soil and they swear by it, they claim the difference is unbelievable and they have photos to prove it, but my mind set is if it works and does a good job, it does not have to be the best of the best, but then again I also do not go out and buy the latest greatest cell phones just because they are better then what I am presently using, the one I have does me just fine and when it bites the dust then I will think about upgrading.
It basically depends on what you will be using your end yield for, do you plan on selling it to the dispensary? Well the Doc's High Brix would be an excellent choice, but if your like me, someone who smoked weed a lot back in the 70's and 80's then took a long break from it since prison was not a viable option for me, now that it is legal here, I can grow plenty good smoke with even the average soil. It is a bit perspective.

That is just my opinion and many will disagree and say only the best will do, and to those folks I say go for it

Oh and by the way, glad to see yet another Oregonian joining the ranks.

It's funny that you mention Happy Frog soil today. I was just looking through local soils offered and for the first time see HF at one supplier. I'm going to get a couple bags and try it. I'm disappointed so far with some of my seeds opening. I'm on day 8 and only at 25% with White Voodoo. I scuffed a couple of them up hoping they crack open in the wet paper towels.

Back
Top Bottom