Hello everyone! Aspiring grower here

NSFW

Hey all!

I'm about start my first grow, and have been lurking around these forums since there were soooo much good information here. So, here I am with an account, and hopefully will start a grow journal soon. I am still waiting for my grow tent, filter and fan to get here,so it should be another 1-2 weeks before I will start the grow.

Anyways, I had initially planned on an indoor grow with absolutely nothing (no lights, tent, filter, fans), as I was thinking it was just something fun to try as I've never done any horticulture in my life. I've researched the low odor strains, and Northern lights seemed to make most of the lists. So after more research on reliable seed banks, I ended up with Nirvana. I ended up buying 5 Northern lights auto fem, and got 10 random freebie seeds with the order. As I didn't know better, I also added a pack of their yield kid, that includes 5 soil tabs, flower tabs, and root xtender.

Ordered on July 12, shipped on 14, arrived 28. I was just starting to wonder if the package was lost, but it finally arrived! The yield kid and the seeds were shipped seperately, the packaging was plain and compact, with nothing shaking loose inside. The packaging of the seeds were also pretty stealthy, and, let's just say, even knowing that the seeds were in there somewhere, I couldn't see it AT ALL until I went ape-shit on that packaging. Kudos for that, really clever. As I couldn't really find much information about "stealth" packaging online, I was a little paranoid at first when I ordered, but I couldn't be happier at the results.

So here they are!

Sadly, 3 of the flower tabs have been damaged, with 1 completely pulversized.
scHEUNS.jpg

The seeds, 5 Northern Lights auto fem, and 10 random Freebies
fiOLgTF.jpg

lH1YVNn.jpg

After ordering, I got cold feet about the smell. Decided to get a whole grow tent set-up. I have ordered the Gorilla Lite 2x2.5 tent, as the reviews on its light/smell proof seemed pretty good. I'll also be running an LED light, actual Wattage of 220w, HID equivalent to 300w. I'm also going to use a 4 inch fan and 4 inch filter, hopefully the whole set-up will be silent and odorless.

And since I'll be getting the whole set-up, smell isn't going to be a primary concern, I went ahead and ordered more seeds! At that time, my Nirvana seeds haven't arrived yet, I didn't want to put all my (plant) eggs in one basket. After researching around on these forums for the best stealth, I went with sensibleseeds. Their extra stealth options will take the seeds out of breeder packs, and send with a "craft bead set". Seems it will be pretty hard to detect lol! Ordered 3 each of these auto feminized strains:

Afghan Kush Ryder
Easy Ryder
Dark Devil
Moby Dick XXL
LSD-25
Ice Cool
Pineapple Punch
(10x free Nirvana White Widow auto fem with the purchase)

I included a note asking whether the extra stealth shipment will mean all my seeds are going to be mixed together and indistinguishable, and got a prompt reply that they will be separate AND no strain names will included (lovely!). I'll be able to identify the seeds based on another system sensibleseeds e-mailed to me as they shipped. Ordered 21 July, shipped 25 July. Shipment is tracked, and I reckon it should be arriving in the next 1-2 days.

I'm planning to grow 2 plants of different strains of short indicas for my first grow, in a 75-25 Organic soil-Perlite mix and might do some low stress training (learnt all that from these forums lol).

Anyways, that is it for now, hope to have a grow journal soon! See y'all around =)

Re: Hello everyone! Aspiring grower hereeee

Hey there NSFW! Glad to see you took the plunge on this completely addicting marijuana growing. Don't get too far ahead of yourself with all those seeds you have. I know, the struggle to not drop them all is REAL! Patience is the key. I'm not good at patience, but these plants are sure teaching me it. Lol!! Have a good day bud!

My sensible seeds order has just arrived! I've got to say their extra stealth packaging was super awesome! The craft beads set it came in seem to me a perfectly logical to ship stealth, the variety of shapes and sizes of different packs of beads are crazy! There were 20 packs of beads in total!

They got my order a little wrong, they gave me 5 Ice Cool auto fem instead of the 3 ordered. Best mistake ever lol.

welcome aboard NSFW !!!

good to see another future addict of the science joining ranks.

and yeah very nice seed line up. pretty quick you might say..."aaawww I shoulda got a bigger tent". lol but hey no worries bud, you got a good one anyhow. and you can always use another when the time comes.

have fun eh

Hello I am a new grower myself have 3 plants going 1 AK-47, OG Kush, and Carmilizzed been into flowering for 5 weeks now doing the 12/12 using grow tent with 1 600 HPS and a 300 black LED light have a active char filter with fans lol and have 2 fans in tent I just noticed that on my AK-47 the leaves are starting to turn yellow not all just a few the other 2 are green.

:welcome: to both of you
Hello I am a new grower myself have 3 plants going 1 AK-47, OG Kush, and Carmilizzed been into flowering for 5 weeks now doing the 12/12 using grow tent with 1 600 HPS and a 300 black LED light have a active char filter with fans lol and have 2 fans in tent I just noticed that on my AK-47 the leaves are starting to turn yellow not all just a few the other 2 are green.

Back
Top Bottom