Cancer Patient - First Timer

alwyzDTF

420 Member
Hi all,
I hope this is in the right place and
greetings from the Pacific North West!

I don't typically do this as I'm extremely reserved and usually reside under my rock but I'll start this off by saying that I was diagnosed May 25, 2015 with cancer (lymphoma) to my surprise and my normal life went completely out the window. It made me think deeply about how a 23 year old who doesn't drink or smoke cigarettes and works out everyday gets cancer and it really made me reconnect with my inner self and find appreciation in absolutely everything...until they started giving me the medication and steroids and cutting me open every so often. It feels like an alien abduction at times.

Eventually, after going through chemo therapy and loosing all of my hair on my body including my eyebrows and eye lashes I got really depressed and angry due to all of the meds. I realized that I don't want to be that person so I tossed every pill and started dabbing and smoking flower through my volcano (even tossed the swisher sweet and started smoking joints only joints) so you can see how a man can get sour. I do need to add that I have been smoking heavily since I was 18.

After just a few weeks of tossing all the doctors meds every negative side effect I had went away. I was dabbing and vaping out of my volcano very heavy at this point and I noticed my anger was under control, no more panic attacks and hiding from the world, of course I was gaining all of the weight I lost back within a few days lol. I seemed to had found my one medicine that cures absolutely everything so my doctors ask me how everything is going and I tell them that all of the meds I got from them were doing horrible things to me and still caused pain and It was hard to remember what to take and when and that I had only started smoking marijuana. I told her how I was smoking it and that I wasnt using tobacco products and all this and that and she gives me the recommendation. WELL, my oncologist refuses to give me a doctors recommendation now out of nowhere and is basically forcing me to take these awful pills (which I dont and won't) so I decided to join the community and grow my own!

I've been lurking and researching through this forum for a long time but never made an account and never got the opportunity to grow so forgive me, I rant a lot when I'm shhhhtoned but this is why I finally made an account. I am excited to start up a grow journal with tons of pictures and let you all into my personal space (which I never ever do but I love this community and I'm very thankful for the OGs here.)

Jah Bless.:Namaste:

Wecome to 420 alwyzDTF :welcome:

Thank you for sharing your story and joining our community :thumb:

Lots of great people on here and always a great place to ask questions and learn.

Iam glad your 1 of the family...Sending good vibes your way :welcome:

Welcome to 420, your in the right place and if starting a journal you'll get all the support you could want! Best of buds to ya!

Wecome to 420 alwyzDTF :welcome:

Thank you for sharing your story and joining our community :thumb:

Lots of great people on here and always a great place to ask questions and learn.

Dido, we've got all the answers you're looking for. Help yourself to some in depth reading in the meantime. Let us know how we can help. Welcome to the community!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Sorry for the late reply!

Got lost in the reading and have been setting up my grow tent for the journal. Oh, and you're all so kind I appreciate it a lot. I'm looking forward to testing my knowledge with the support from all of you!

Grow Journal ON THE WAY ;)))

Sorry for the late reply!

Got lost in the reading and have been setting up my grow tent for the journal. Oh, and you're all so kind I appreciate it a lot. I'm looking forward to testing my knowledge with the support from all of you!

Grow Journal ON THE WAY ;)))

Sounds good! :thumb: make sure to post a link here so we can find it.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:welcome: to 420. Sorry about the cancer diagnosis but I'm so glad that marijuana helped you with everything. Love stories like this. I hope life continues to get better and better for you. :circle-of-love:

:welcome: to 420. Sorry about the cancer diagnosis but I'm so glad that marijuana helped you with everything. Love stories like this. I hope life continues to get better and better for you. :circle-of-love:

Thanks HashGirl!
I love this community, I feel like I have all the information and help I could ever want/need just on :420: alone.

Your blogs are very entertaining by btw haha.

Back
Top Bottom