Greeting from Ireland

Verbal Kint

Hello all,

I haven't grown in a while and will be getting back into it next year. Just want to say hello to all and I look forward to learning from you all in future.

Verbal

Hi
and welcome to :420:.
You live on a very beautiful island that i admire :) When ever you start a journal please send me link so i can follow

Why thank you kind sir. I shall certainly do that. We are a few months away yet.

Youll be growing outdoors?

Sent from my iPad using 420

Almost impossible to grow outdoors in Ireland. The weather is too damp and not enough sun....even in summer.

I'll be growing indoors.

Hi
and welcome to :420:.
You live on a very beautiful island that i admire :) When ever you start a journal please send me link so i can follow

HI again Angry....I wa just over looking at your grow..haven't gotten through all of it yet but I saw you are from Greece...I have some great memories of IOS and Paros. From when I wa a younger man, some 28 years ago....all the best with your grow.

Hi
I live in Greece, but origin is from Sweden. Both Ios and Paros are beautiful, although nothing beats a pint of drought Guinness in an Irish pub :)

Hi
I live in Greece, but origin is from Sweden. Both Ios and Paros are beautiful, although nothing beats a pint of drought Guinness in an Irish pub :)

It certainly doesn't lol. I had a Swedish gf once but have never been there. I will let you know once I've started my grow but will be a few months yet. I don't have pm's on here yet but I will in a bit....just have to post 50 times.

Does anyone know what happened to the Beast? There were a couple comments on his thread about him stopping posting and then the thread was closed....was there some sort of incident?

HI again Angry....I wa just over looking at your grow..haven't gotten through all of it yet but I saw you are from Greece...I have some great memories of IOS and Paros. From when I wa a younger man, some 28 years ago....all the best with your grow.

Hi Angry...do you know what happened the beast?

Good luck with your grow when it begins fella :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers buddy. I've just been having a look at your latest thread....very nice....I also just came across a post about what happened the beast.

Back
Top Bottom