Bear with me everyone - Still new

Seanmac

Hello to all the growers. I'm Sean. A first time grower who has been experiencing everything that could possibly go wrong....but with trial and error comes perfection....I hope. I posted this question in the general talk section and didnt get any responses, so im hoping this time around will be different. My setup is made from an armoire...4ft long, by 5ft tall, 18" wide. Im using a 400w MH bulb, with a 6" inline fan with a carbon filter...What I would like to ask all of the seasoned growers is: can you recommend a strain that is easy to grow for a beginner BUT potent and with a decent yield...preferably a great yield? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

HI Sean and welcome to the mag. We are all here to help, but we do so in a grow journal you would make. or in frequent questions etc.. :)
All of us here are more than willing to help and spread knowledge to new growers and you can post in our journals too, just to say hi or ask questions :)

Hello to all...im brand new to the site, and to growing. My first grow went horrible lol...so I would like to start a journal on my 2nd grow so that I can utilize all of the knowledge from the experts in here to sort of help me along the way. But im clueless as to how to start one...anyone wanna chime in and point me in the right direction? How do I start a journal, and where do I post it to get the most feedback? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

HI Sean and welcome to the mag. We are all here to help, but we do so in a grow journal you would make. or in frequent questions etc.. :)
All of us here are more than willing to help and spread knowledge to new growers and you can post in our journals too, just to say hi or ask questions :)

Hello to all...im brand new to the site, and to growing. My first grow went horrible lol...so I would like to start a journal on my 2nd grow so that I can utilize all of the knowledge from the experts in here to sort of help me along the way. But im clueless as to how to start one...anyone wanna chime in and point me in the right direction? How do I start a journal, and where do I post it to get the most feedback? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Hi Sean welcome to 420 I'm also a newbie I'm at my 3 rd grow this site is full of experienced growers they're knowledgeable and willing to help and make your grow a great one far as the seed selection goes it all depends on what you like since this being your first grow you might one to grow autos they pretty easy I personally like them and happy with results I got I'm currently growing White widow autos and Northern Lights xbb any there is a community here called the Acg auto club you could check that out Angry Bird she's a great lady and has lots of knowledge I'm sure you will do fine any questions feel free to ask

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Attempted to start a journal...not sure if I posted it in the correct place (ongoing journals) because I havnt gotten any feedback whatsoever...lol. at any rate I need some quick advice.

Im on day 6 from seed in soil. I planted 2 purple cheese auto's, and one has sprouted but no signs of life from the other. When I germinated them, they both had an equal length of root sticking out of the seed. Not sure why the other hasnt shown but oh well. My question is...are my lights too far away from my pots (about 32") I don't want to encourage stretching, but I dont want to burn them up either.... im using 2 MARS 300W LED'S in Fox Farm soil...

420-magazine-mobile2020560513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile344603900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile730811520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom