Impatient Newb from Canada

rickyjulian

420 Member
Hello Everyone!

I can't wait to get started on my grow. Gathering supplies and knowledge from all of you in the meantime. I will definitely start a journal when I'm ready and will take any advice given. I'm the guy that can't wait for paint or glue to dry so a grow will really test the limits of my patience. After all, it's worth the wait!

:thumb:

Hello rickyjulian,

Take a deep breath.
Exhale.
Relax.

Growing takes time and it will go much better if you become more Yoda like. It is great that you are spending time looking around the Grow Room learning. And remember that once you get to harvest, drying and curing are important to having quality weed. Because I had to dry the crop in my shed in damp October, drying took longer than expected. I germinated the seeds in mid May and put them outside in early June. It was the second week of November before it was cured and dried to my satisfaction. That was 6 months, start to finish. But it was worth the wait.

Getting ready to start a winter crop this week. Going to do Autos and hope they will be dried and cured by the end of April. Then it will be time to start the summer crop! I like this new hobby!

Are you excited about the upcoming marijuana legalization here in the Great White North? I don't know where you are but it is pouring rain here in Hamilton.

Good luck and keep us posted!

rickyjulian

Kitchener. Thanks for the words man. I know I'm just going to have to wait and I promise not to compromise the eventual quality for the sake of finishing early. I'll let the plants decide when they're done and curing takes time. Good things come to those who wait!

Ha i was the same too, researched non stop until i got everything started. I then started checking on the seedlings every hour for the next month. Then i got a little bored and distracted and couple weeks into flower i started running into a ton of problems that destroyed my crops. Learned a lot though and stuck with it and this 2nd grow is going a lot better.

Its a rollercoaster but so worth it if you stick with it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey rickyjulian,

Don't know if you saw it but Dana Larsen is giving away seeds in Canada (high cbd - none or little thc) for the asking. Google overgrowcanada for more info. Remember they are regular seeds and you have to watch out for the boys making seeds out of your whole crop.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom