New grower saying hi!

Mymedz

Just wanted to say hello and thank you.

Ive been lurking the forums and learning a lot in preparation of my first grow which is now going into week 2.

Iv decided to take it upon myself to grow natures medicine for a repetitive back muscle injury that has been bothering me for many years. It affects me when im awake and more so when I try to sleep. Doctors have given me muscle relaxants and therapy but to no benefit. I recently started smoking and ive never slept better and felt more relaxed.

Im currently growing two strains from CKS, black indica and cb dutch treat. I will be posting a grow progress thread so keep an eye out.

I want to thank anyone who posts responses or threads regarding grows and techniques, it has been a world of help.

Setup my first grow in my closet which is 2ft deep by 8ft wide. I had a desk top built in so my over head height is cut to just under 6ft. All walls are covered in reflective mylar material. Running a single Mars300 led for seedlings and veg and will bump up to 2 for flowering.

Im doing a organic soil grow and all seedlings are currently in their own 1gal airpot, will be transferred to 3gal fabric pots when appropriate. Fafard organic seedling soil to start and when transferred will be using a mix of fafard organic garden soil, compost, worm castings, kelp and blood and bone meal. Water run off currently sits at 6.5ph

Have 2 fans to keep things regulated and my digital thermometer/hydrometer to keep an eye on my numbers. So far so good, I try and take lots of care with my girls

Edit: forgot to add I will topping each plant and running a scrog screen set at rought 8" from top of pots to help with my height restrictions

Dude its sound great and seem like you got a good amount of room as well. Have you started a journal? If not I'll be looking forward to it.

LOUD ONLY

Back
Top Bottom