Hey folks - Just dropped in to say hello

Jorgie Nuggz

Hello to everyone here, my name is Jorge "Jorgie" but those who know and hate to love me call me "Poppy". They hate to love me because i'm very blunt and to the point, some have used the term abrasive. I'm from the Bronx, N.Y. currently living in what I call the Moron State because MMJ is legal here. However, it has to be prescribed by a Dr. who works at a hospital connected to a research facility and it is illegal to grow for personal use and illegal to purcase in state. I have been a recreational user almost all my life and I am 54 years young. I always felt it enjoyable to come home after a long days work and smoke a bowl or joint and let the days cares just melt away. I have been disabled for about 6 years now. I have both shoulders torn and get really bad pain up both sides of my neck and I get bad headaches, also my right hip has no cartlidge. I wont take oppiates for the pain and the muscle relaxers and ibuprofen doesn't do anything for me. Anywayz on a briter note I've been here for a month roaming around reading and have asked a few questions, met some nice folks so here I am. Just started my first grow thanks to JimmyJames905, AKgramma, and nismo12. I put 4 mystery seeds to pop on Dec. 23, 2016 and today Dec. 28 to babies were born. So keep an eye out for me let me know what i'm doing wrong or right. this is my first grow and an experiment for when my Northern Lights and Bubblelicious come in I will have some experince.
Y'all have a blessed one and keep it green.:thanks:

Welcome aboard new friend. Sorry to hear about your health problems. I'm 67 and fairly healthy. I think God put us here to be kind, loving and supportive of each other. He also gave us all we need for a good healthy life. Just look to the ground for your medicine. Eat only what can be grown. Watched a great documentary on Netflix called " Food Choices ". Again welcome!

Back
Top Bottom