Legal in Cali - Amen! Brand New Closet Grower And Couldn't Be More Stoked!

WillGrow510

So, there used to be a time when I couldn't imagine a day without Mary. But as time went on and careers got bigger, Mary got lost. :( The hassles of drug tests and the threat of loss of jobs was just too great for our relationship to survive. But November 7th, after the election, I ran into Mary and we got to talking. We decided to rekindle a flame that never fully went out. While I never considered myself fully "above board" in my miss spent youth, maturity and careers necessitate we work within the "Man's" confines. No purchasing until retail rec opens up sometime next year, so for now I "found" some seeds and got this party started. Come along for the ride and watch long lost lovers get reacquainted.

And, shoot! Have things changed since the '90's. Trying to chase down my next $60 8th in Big Sur, knowing several growers who would all consistently deliver mind bending smokeables. Trying to "stealth" grow bag seed with a 100w incandescent in a closet. Lol. What's the deal with "feminized" seeds?? And "Autos"? Holy crap. Not to mention a gazillion strains and nuanced flavors and aromas. Since when did this stuff get so hoidy toidy? Lol. All I remember back in the day was only having the dank weed for 6 months starting in October, and relying on Mexican dirt weed for the rest of the time. Getting stoned with friends after work and just having a good time.

Well, welcome back Mary. Here's to catching up and looking to the future.

Cheers everyone. Stoked to be here. Already have learned so much this last couple months.

IMG_408110.JPG

Back
Top Bottom