Breadlover198 Help!

Breadlover198

Hi guys!

First and foremost I would like to say thank you 420mag... ive been looking for so.eone to talk to, and finding this forum is AN ENORMOUS relieve For me. I'm a 28 year old man, and this is my lifes deepest secret.

I first started smoking cannabis when I was 17-18. I had gone to a city to study and met some amazing people who I really miss (I don't realy communicate with them much anymore). I love weed. I cannot even explain how much i love cannabis. I'm sure everyone here at 420mag feels the same way. When I was 20, a friend (studying with me, but from the same country I'm from) got arrested for holding cannabis. What does this have to do with me you ask? Well...

The misdemeanor wasn't a problem till I left for Christmas back home. I did not even think it was an issue till I tried to get back to Uni , where I was basically strip searched and interrogated by airport security and immigration. Once they opened up my laptop and found some pictures and videos of me and my friends smoking cannabis, I was basically forced to admit I smoke.

I was deported back...

Now my main problem has nothing to do with what I stated before. It's that the only person whom I ever trusted with this information is my father. When I went back home I had lied to my family, and told them I was deported because of a student visa issue. Me and my dad went to the embassy of the country I was studying in, and they said I would have to wait and be reassessed. I decided to be responsible, applied to a diffrent uni, graduated and got a job...life went on and now, 8 years later I still love cannabis, but I don't smoke it.

I made a promise to my father who was basically In tears when he heard that I would need to wait before I got back to uni. He is old school, and he doesn't believe in the benefits of THC. He labels it as a Drug, and he doesn't understand what I've gone through.

I PROMISED HIM I WOULD NEVER SMOKE CANNABIS AGAIN AND I HAVE KEPT THAT PROMISE FOR 8 LONG YEARS.

Just to let you know, cannabis never negatively affected my life. My GPA was always above a 3, and even after I left to the other uni I kept my grades up. I worked at great world renowned firms and banks, and I am still a huge advocate of cannabis and it's benefits. I am currently pursuing an MBA and getting a professional certification.

I want an objective opinion. I am stressing just at the thought of it, but right now at this moment I have a decent amount of trainwreck my friends left at my place before they left the country. I want to smoke it but the guilt is ripping me apart on the inside.

Thank you for reading this, and please help if you can. Just know this. My dad is a good man, he worked hard his whole life and is biased because he has seen some of his best friends waste away to heroine. He is one of my idols.

Thanks,

Breadlover198

Back
Top Bottom