Old-time smoker, New grower in NorCal

Downhomedude

Howdy yawls - Downhomedude here.

Things sure have changed since the mid-90's!

First of all, I wanted to say that I am simply amazed all of the different strains of marijuana available these days - there are literally whole families and genealogies listed for different kinds of pot, each packing its own unique punch. Amazing.

Having been liberated by new state laws to revisit my love of the sweet leaf, I wanted to join up to one of the more informative and friendly communities dedicated to the craft of enjoying and growing(!) MJ.

Cheers!

- DHD

Howdy yawls - Downhomedude here.

Things sure have changed since the mid-90's!

First of all, I wanted to say that I am simply amazed all of the different strains of marijuana available these days - there are literally whole families and genealogies listed for different kinds of pot, each packing its own unique punch. Amazing.

Having been liberated by new state laws to revisit my love of the sweet leaf, I wanted to join up to one of the more informative and friendly communities dedicated to the craft of enjoying and growing(!) MJ.

Cheers!

- DHD

Hey dhd welcome to 420 you sertainly found the right community for what your looking for full of friendly peeps ready to help and advice along your journeys I've learned so so much from the 420 family ! It's great happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom