New to everything but rolling up lol - Anyone in CT want to go for coffee?

BlackHippy27

Hello 420 Fam, I'm very new to the scene, i never grew anything before , never met anyone who had the same aspirations as I have with herb. Instead of a hobby or something someone would naturally have love for, where I'm from its more like people follow others cause they smoke flower as well. However i am absolutely I love with flower or whatever you wanna call it. I wish I can do more for the state of Connecticut to make it more aware and more accessible .I also wish that people can just come together and talk about it and eat it and enjoy it and inhale it in and what have you .

Again I am very new to it to this website and all the information that the website holds such as growing my own, the different type of strains, different type of schemes ruled regulations, and even products.

I am open to the community of 420 and accepting of many friends accepting of many different advices as well as constructive criticism because I need to learn more of the burning fiery passion that I have for this flower.

So if you wanna chat or just leave some tips or cool pics or cheat sheets whatever, don't be afraid to hit up ol blackhippy!

Blessings to you all, to your herb , n lungs

Hello 420 Fam, I'm very new to the scene, i never grew anything before , never met anyone who had the same aspirations as I have with herb. Instead of a hobby or something someone would naturally have love for, where I'm from its more like people follow others cause they smoke flower as well. However i am absolutely I love with flower or whatever you wanna call it. I wish I can do more for the state of Connecticut to make it more aware and more accessible .I also wish that people can just come together and talk about it and eat it and enjoy it and inhale it in and what have you .

Again I am very new to it to this website and all the information that the website holds such as growing my own, the different type of strains, different type of schemes ruled regulations, and even products.

I am open to the community of 420 and accepting of many friends accepting of many different advices as well as constructive criticism because I need to learn more of the burning fiery passion that I have for this flower.

So if you wanna chat or just leave some tips or cool pics or cheat sheets whatever, don't be afraid to hit up ol blackhippy!

Blessings to you all, to your herb , n lungs
Welcome

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Back
Top Bottom