Hello everyone

First off hello and thank you to everyone that makes this community what it is.

About me. Live in a legal state. Married two kids my wife and I both use I work on commercial refrigeration equipment she manages a mental health office. We live in a relatively small town outside of the major college town in our area.

We are relatively conservative in our political views and non observant Christians. We believe in family before all else and that good hard work and common sense can take you a long way in life.

Because of our small town and our family's we are very discrete about our 420 affiliated activities locally. We fully believe it's a God given right to use what grows on this earth to best benefit us and no political power should be able to restrict that for any reason.

At the start of the new year we decided to start our own grow and now have 5/8 seedlings going strong with one runt. Thanks in no small part to this community. I will attempt to create a grow journal to show our progress as the name implies this is a space bucket grow. The idea is short dense plants harvested frequently with an emphasis on stealth. After I establish a repeatable method I'll invest in good seeds most likely an auto to decrease time to harvest and keep plant size minimal. Until then it's just bag seed. I look forward to further interaction with everyone here as I continue to increase my knowledge on the subject.

welcome onboard Turbo ,
nice plan you made about to grow your own,
nothing better than to have your own medicine and your own recreational weed in one pack :volcano-smiley:
i'm sure you'll get much fun growing and share with the community:thumb:
green vibes from the south .
ED.

Back
Top Bottom