Hellooo

420Girl

Hi everyone!

Another noob here so just wanted to say hi(gh) and tell you my story :)

Actually it may come as a surprise to you but I'm a COMPLETE newbie in that I've never actually smoked weed! In fact I used to be firmly against all drugs, perhaps less so with weed but I still didn't really agree with it. I guess I was just another misinformed person who was a victim of all the BS we're fed about how "bad" it is for you.

So here's my story, if anyone happens to be interested. Since spending the last decade suffering with various ailments that no medication has helped at all, plus being under a hell of a lot of stress recently, I started looking into the benefits of medicinal cannabis last year and decided I wanted to give it a try. I hated the idea of getting it off some dodgy person on the street though, not knowing what strain it is, what's in it and the fact that it's probably way to high in THC to be therapeutic for me etc. So, I decided to grow my own, and I've finally got all the equipment set up and and seeds planted, now just waiting for them to germinate :blushsmile: I did try and grow a plant on my windowsill but that didn't work out (I knew it was a long shot!) so I knew I had to just bite the bullet and buy the proper equipment and be done with it. I'm really excited to see how it all goes and certainly hope it's worth all my effort and expense!!

So, having done an absolute ton of research on the subject, I've completely changed my mind about the way I view cannabis (and certain other drugs, too), and I think it's criminal that it's not legal everywhere. I also like to think that I'm approaching this in a mature and intelligent way, in order to help myself and perhaps even use it as a tool for personal growth.

Anyway, looking forward to spending more time with you guys and will probably see you in the grow rooms!

~ 420Girl

Great to hear you took your own direction and done some of your own research on cannabis.
It is crazy it's not legal everywhere and has been illegal go so long!

Welcome btw to a great community and if you get a chance have a look at setting up a first time grow journal you will get a lot of help along the way as it is quite the artform growing cannabis and it's easy to get lost and disheartened just remember it's your first real go and whatever comes of it is a learning curve.
All the best
Sneakygreen

Back
Top Bottom