Another newb from Massachusetts saying hi

Crashdog

Let me start out by saying thanks to all the posters on this forum. I went back and reviewed all the IE Favorites (and there's a lot) I made during research so far and most of them are from this site. So thanks again for that.

A little history - I've only smoked about 10 times. Last time was probably 25-30 years ago( yes I'm old). I get the giggles real bad:laughtwo:.
I didn't even know I wanted to grow a few months ago. In Nov I was reading the new legalization laws for Mass. and one link leads to another and another and ...Hydroponics? What the hell is that. Holy shit thats cool.... I want to try that.

Yup, so my first grow is hydo.... ya stupid, i agree but I never said I was the brightest led in the grow light. And it's not like I've never grown anything before. I've got stuff growing in my shower, back of the fridge, between my toes. If i can grow that shit with out trying how hard can it be growing a weed with lots and lots of effort?

So like I was saying, been learning all sorts of stuff like Bitcoin, the different types of weeds, when to harvest for desired effect ect..
Was building a couple of 5 gals DWC buckets and couldn't find a rubber grommet. Found out I have a grow store 2 miles away from my house. Felt bad about only spending 27 cents and picking their brains about hydro that i spent 70 bucks on some pre-made buckets (mine are better) and the fixins to make a few of my own and a 10 gal tub.
After I built it all realized I dont have room in my tent for all this shit so the tub holes are now filled with stuff dog toys Wack-A-Mole style. Ill use it this summer for outdoor hydro. Brought back all the crap i bought at Lowes. Like to help the locals.

So now I'm waiting for my seeds. just messing around with the room temp finding out how it effects the grow tent temps/humidity. dry runs of changing the reservoir.
Still not sure how I'm going go LST. Bought some of those little hooks that kind of stick to your wall. Hope they stick to my bucket. I want to build an adjustable scrog for future grows.

ok... rambling sorry, Dog coming back from hospital tomorrow and Im EXTREMELY happy

So I'm hoping to learn lots and lots from my fuck ups and hope to get some more great tips from you guys.

Crashdog

Back
Top Bottom