Not another Masshole

420Masshole

High everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a new patient, about 2 months now. I'm from Boston but soon moving South for some peace and quiet. A little over 3 years ago I slipped and fell fracturing my knee. Long story very short (HAHA), my 1st Orthopedic Dr misdiagnosed my knee, rather than a simple fracture my knee was trashed. I had surgery when I found an amazing Dr at one of the big hospitals in Boston. He repaired as much as he could which I was very happy about, my pain went from a almost steady 6 for 2 years to maybe a 3, that's huge! However, my back was still tore up and I have a permanent limp.

I decided to talk to my PCP about getting a medical marijuana card and she thought it was worth a shot (gotta love progressive Dr's) The whole process took about 5 weeks, I figured there was a good chance it would take months seeing how the local Government was involved. I was wrong. It was a fast process which was great.

So here I am 2 months in and I'm happy to say it really helps my back and it also helps with the anxiety I get when I'm out and about... I'm devastated that I limp and have to use a cane, it's just not where I thought I'd ever be.

I'm still a wicked noob so I'm really happy to have found this site because weed has changed a lot since my teenage years in the 80's.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

GO PATRIOTS!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom