A noob to 420 Mag forums: But not to growing!

Amy Madragana

Just joined today. OK, so I'm an old fart - I turn 60 this year, whatever. To me, this site immediately caught my attention, because I see there are many others who REALIZE that Cannabis 'is' what helps us. I don't have much time left to post as I have some errands to run, but I want to say that this is great - a place where people like me can connect because we have a COMMON love in life.
I believe I can learn a lot here and I want to share what I know in hopes of helping another person like me.
I say: Peace, love, good vibes, harmony and best fortune to all who read this.
AMD/HLT
I will post some pics of my grows as I am able...............

I am starting with 'Ms. Universe F2', then plan to blend that with Master Kush/Super Skunk/KCB Haze and Spicy White Devil. Once I've achieved that and have another 'final' grow from that mix, then I will be happy to share this. The new strain will be called "Ms. Amy M." It will be a Sativa dominant, although it has plenty of awesome genetics from previous growers. I got these seeds from 2 seedbanks: one in the UK and the other one is in Colorado, USA...

Right now, I am growing Ms. Universe F2 and Spicy White Devil. I was totally amazed at the amount of crystals on Spicy White Devil after only 10 weeks from seed. I have never ever in my life seen heavy crystals like this! But only in pictures of 'professional' growers who have a helluva lot more experience and money than I have... I'll post some pics later on.............

Funny.. really, I got Spicy White Devil as a 'free' seed when I placed an order awhile back and it was only ONE seed... but she's a female and is she hot! So. Rather than let her grow Sensemilla, I really WANT her genetics. So, as soon as Ms. Universe F2 pops some pollen, well, she's going to be a mama! LOL! Let the GENETICS begin with a killer strain........................ toke it up! ...........

Really! For sure - this is a plant that God created for our USE and to help us. Thank you for your kind response.

Well, no, not online. I was a bit hesitant to start sharing stuff online, as Cannabis is 'illegal' in Texas (whatever) but I want to share stuff with a real community of people who see the same view as I do on Cannabis. It's made by God for our use. Otherwise.. why would He have created it? I despise the assholes who made Cannabis illegal in the first place. It's all about money to them, but to us ordinary folk, we do what we need to do to keep on surviving. I do have a Cannabis Journal, but it's 'hard copy' in that I have it written down. I will share what I know with anyone who asks.

Welcome i just joined as well your my first post :cheer: have fun growing those plants. Hope to see A grow journal from you soon.

And, thank you for your kind response. We ... hahahhahaaaa as they call us 'stoners' - whatever.. well, we are a community of people who have seen the truth and live our lives accordingly. To the people who want to keep Cannabis illegal... well, they're all about money anyways. I'm like others here - live my life and seek something that will HEAL me and keep me going for the rest of my earthly life.

...I think I have found a place where I finally belong. I refuse to call Cannabis by other slang names, because I highly RESPECT this wonderful plant and will always call it by its true name: Cannabis (Sativa/Indica).. May this beautiful plant live forever! It heals. It enlightens. What more can be said?

And yes, I WILL post some pics of this awesome wonder... Just need a little time to swap the files from my phone to the computer so I can post them....... I will post pics, I promise. Or as we say here in Texas: my word.

Hey man, I'm also on FB. I 'liked' your page so I can follow you. Peace Love and good vibes! If I'm ever in the LA area I will def be sure to look you up.

20170203_123016.jpg
20170131_103334.jpg
20170203_123028.jpg

Right now, my hottest babies! Also, a pic from somewhere in Colorado of a beautiful graffitti...

LOL! Well I gots news for them... come on in my house... Check around.. you find something.. you're NOT walking away from this place. Prepare to meet thy Maker... Leave me the fuck alone.. I live in Texas. I have a gun. Everybody here has a gun. We know how to use them. Any questions? ........ LOL!

Back
Top Bottom